[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She's a FREAK!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2104.jpg (127KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2104.jpg
127KB, 900x600px
I met one of the sweetest girls ever. She's helpful to everyone she comes across, and is generally a really good person.

Long story short, four months in to the relationship I learned she has had a pretty bad upbringing and went through abuse at an early age (single digits age) and quite possibly because of that she is into BDSM.

When we make love she likes her hair pulled hard, spanked hard, pounded hard and fast, and sometimes she likes being choked. One time I tried using rope with her and I felt really weird. Now that I remember she orgasmed pretty hard that night.

I try being rough and used that rope once and I found out I'm not into those extremes. I'm really not into inflicting pain unto others or tying them up to a vulnerable state.

I had a conversation about it with her and she says she can live without BDSM, but I don't want to deny her pleasure. She says we could take it slow because we're still new to each other and I'm still new to the whole relationship and sex part. (The first time I had sex was at 21 and now I'm 22 going on 23) I'm more than okay with taking it slow, but I still remember that night when I only tied up her hands and how loud she was when orgasming.

I just felt strange having total control over her. I even went flaccid for a bit. Probably because I didn't want to abuse that power she gave me.

What can I do to either learn how to enjoy it or find a happy medium?
>>
File: 1308707514984.jpg (168KB, 723x721px) Image search: [Google]
1308707514984.jpg
168KB, 723x721px
>>18383325
>quite possibly
That's a very odd way of spelling definitely. You either give her what she wants or you don't, but know that there's an incredibly high chance that if you don't give it to her she'll find it elsewhere. Just do as you've said, take it slow, try new things with her, talk it through with her, and if after some more attempts it isn't your thing you might be better off finding less damaged goods.
>>
>>18383325
Research DD/lg on tumblr
>>
>>18383325
>I'm 22 going on 23
>not skipping years while getting older
There's your problem
>>
>>18383348
That's one thing I should mention. She's very loyal. She even told me that if I wasn't into BDSM that she won't go elsewhere to get it. That's why I don't want to deny her pleasure.
>>
>>18383367
Well it sounds like you've got a good attitude about it. One thing that might help is to understand that, in a healthy relationship (which it sounds like yours is) BDSM is all about trust. She wants to give up control to you because she knows you wouldn't abuse that power. She lets you choke her because she knows you're going to hold back from hurting her. She lets you tie her up because she knows you'd untie her when she needs you to.

It's not about repeating the abuse she got, it's about giving herself up to a guy who's completely different from her abuser. Lots of people go through tough shit, they don't have to be broken by it, but they have to find ways to deal with it. Consensual role-playing/S&M stuff with a caring partner is actually a pretty healthy way for her to work through that stuff.

You don't have to enjoy every single thing she wants to try, you don't have to do stuff you don't like. the important thing is just to keep an open mind
>>
>>18383325
More women are low key into that stuff than you would normally expect. I'd say at least 50% are, but maybe more. Just go for it man.
>>
File: IMG_0125.jpg (70KB, 640x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0125.jpg
70KB, 640x842px
You prolly don't need to be as extreme as you fear. Force her arms when you're on top of her, blindfold her (with fabric or hands), hold her head or forcefully grab her by the cheeks or ears while pounding her. Small stuff like that. Command her, instead of suggesting/asking, when you want to change positions. If she's ever wearing a t-shirt/top, you can tighten it at the back when you're doing her doggy, to simulate soft bondage (pic related) - just be creative in the moment, and don't take it too seriously
>>
>>18383325
Being sub is not freak.

Look at it from different angle.
She trusts you so much she will let you tie her up, spank her and whatever you will want. It is your responsibility to take care of her.

You making this thread only shows how much you care about her. Slap her ass (you cant hurt her there much, it is more about symbols than the pain) and try hot wax from candles to cause some fun pain.

Take care of her. She will be super happy and make your every wish come true. You wont ever abuse her, i trust you op. You are good guy.

Also make her to make you sandwich when not in bed.

Take good care of her. She will be your sub and it is your responsibility to never ever let anything harm her physically or mentally.

Also google
>aftercare
she will need it eventually.
>>
What makes someone damaged goods?

and do all damaged goods = bad?
>>
>>18384012
a lot opf older girls that have gone through the cock carusel basically have a huge comparision chart, you will never be their biggest cock, her richest lover, her best orgasm.

Also chicks that have been raised badly need a good teaching about what is ok and what isn't and the older they get, the mroe they resist said teaching.

OP, you don't have to do anything, that you aren't into. I personally don't like hurting women, but that is not what you do in bed with blindfolds, spanking or a little bondage.
But what you will most definitely learn to love is, hearing yoru GF go crazy because of what you do. Hearing them like that is very sexy and very few girls are able to be that loud.
>>
Sex is a gift you give to your partner.

When you're giving someone a gift for Christmas, do you think about what *you* want, and then give the person that thing, because you like it? No - you think about what *they* would enjoy, and get them that.

So it is with sex. This principle is not an absolute, but just a guideline. Next time you don't want to have sex but your partner does, or if they want to do a thing That you're not that into, just consider the situation from this 'gift' frame as part of your decision process. Consider the 'cost' of doing the thing, and possibly paying it, out of love for your partner.

Again, not an absolute; and, relationships are about give *and* take, but - just think about it. :)
>>
File: 1496375399327.jpg (22KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
1496375399327.jpg
22KB, 480x321px
>>18383366
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.