[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am confused

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: received_1734282466897069.jpg (63KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
received_1734282466897069.jpg
63KB, 720x960px
>Be me
>My Mom's husbands niece is staying over for the summer
>We talked a bit
>I thought she was pretty cool but she is a lot younger than so I wasnt pulling any moves
>One day I walk in the bathroom half asleep to see her naked about to get in the shower
>I was really embarrassed so I left immediately
>She confronts me and asks what I thought about her body
>I just kinda shrugged it off and laughed
>She left kinda pissed off
>One night the parents were asleep and we were sitting on the couch watching a movie
>The movie was Life of Pi so we talked about the ending for a while after it was over
>Eventually we start talking about other stuff
>She asks if I have any secrets
>Wtf.jpg
>I say you brought it up so go first
>She says she's had a crush on me for a while and kissed me
>Shes a 8/10 qt so I kiss her back
>we take it to the bedroom and weve been in a sexual relationship since
Is this wrong?
If so what do I do
>>
Don't shit where you eat. Stop it before it escalates
>>
>>18383228

Sounds fine to me. Open communication with your partner is the key to romantic success.
>>
>>18383228

>no age listed
>probably OP's mid-twenties, and she's 15-16

Oh, nothing wrong at all.
>>
>>18383235
She was 17 when it started she was 14
>>
>>18383251
and how old are you Mr. Ebebe?
>>
>>18383256

Old enough to know he should've gone to jail 3 years ago.
>>
>>18383256
Im 22 now and she is 19
>>
>>18383267
then don't worry about it. Just don't get her pregnant or your stepfather will most likely kill you.
>>
>>18383279
Thanks anon
Also yeah I've been keeping track of that. I started buying her birth control after our first preg. Scare
>>
>>18383228
>Mom's husbands niece
dad's brother's daughter.
>>
>>18383291
>Mom's husbands niece
>dad's brother's daughter.

> Cousin.
>>
>>18383453
>Mom's husbands niece
>Mom's husband

If Mom's husband =/= Dad, it's a remarriage.
>>
>>18383228
Just keep hitting it man but don't take really big risks in the sexual relationship.
>>
>>18383476
That's true. Still, OP's family/step-family may label them that way. I'm not really trying to jab at OP. I just don't see it going very well for them in the future. Lots of potential familial discourse.

But it really depends on where OP wants to take this, how careful OP is, how their family is/if they would care what family would say, etc.
>>
>>18383228
it's fine, however keep in mind that a) if your family finds out you will be ostracized forever and probably blamed for the whole thing and b) if your family finds out, she will probably claim you raped her/coerced her into it so that her father doesn't hate her

chicks from broken families are usually hot & easy but they are without a shadow of a doubt always crazy
>>
>>18383228
if theres no blood relation, theres no problem in my opinion
good form, anon
>>
>>18383228
No, continue and when you get caught tell them the devil made you do it.
>>
>>18383228
Don't shit where you eat, man. It'd be a disaster in long run, with exception if your family practice or tolerate consanguineous marriage.
>>
>>18383228
is my mom's husband the new my wife's son?
>>
>>18383760
>Don't shit where you eat

OP is 100% virgin weeb's anime fantasy. There's no limit with imagination
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.