[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got myself into a bad situation with a psychotic girl.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: feeeelinmg.jpg (18KB, 229x228px) Image search: [Google]
feeeelinmg.jpg
18KB, 229x228px
About a year and a half ago, I started talking to this girl who goes to school in the same area as me. We hit it off at first but we only stayed friends because we kept kissing each other's ass about everything. Eventually, I realized we were way too different to be friends, for one. Secondly, she's a HUGE feminist/SJW, and I'm not talking moderate. It's like she wants me to be her friend but then sends me multiple instagram posts about rape statistics and why white people should be ashamed of themselves for being white. Now, her liberal views didn't bother me at first but now it's blatantly obvious she's trying to guilt trip me. For the past 2 and a half weeks I've been completely ignoring her messages and have not responded to her a single time, contrarily to how I used to message her every day. She's been posting on her instagram story some very concerning things about wanting to hurt herself or other people ever since I've been ignoring her and trying to get the message across. Pretty obsessive, right? Part of me is glad I noped the fuck out after seeing that. She to this day still sends me messages on almost an hourly basis despite me not responding. However, I am worried that she might actually kill herself or do something bad if I don't do anything about this. What should I do?
>>
Request that she stops and if she continues bothering you change your number and if she finds your new number request a restraining order. There are many steps required to absolve you of any guilt once she kills herself.
>>
>>18383200
Oh man, I have encountered a lot of people like this through art classes and I would stay clear the fuck away from them. They're so fucking insane and that's why I distance myself from them. They're not worth the trouble and all and it's good that you're getting yourself away from this train wreck of a girl. I highly doubt she'll kill herself cuz these people use this as a card for attention. Even if she does, it's not your fault that she's mentally insane. You did nothing wrong anon. These people are just problematic. Just block her on everything and DO NOT get back together.
>>
>>18383200
Sounds like your poltardation finally got to her. I love feminist sjws, tell her to hmu
>>
>>18383216
Thanks for the advice!

I didn't go as far as to block her so far, but since it's been a while and she still hasn't got the message, I think I'll just block her on everything now. All this suicide crap is clearly because she's trying to guilt trip me now that I think about it. And it's funny you say you encounter people like this through art classes, because this girl draws a lot. And recently her drawings have been really fucked up and edgy. I started to find it a little creepy when she started drawing pictures of me and sent them to me. When she eventually drew on of me that was gender bent I was ready to GTFO. Art students tend to be really fucked up sometimes, it seems.
>>
>>18383242
Not a /pol/tard, but I'd be glad to do that for you. kek
>>
>>18383280
What does she look like? She has to be somewhat attractive
>>
>>18383297
She's Asian, and yes she's pretty. Her extremely introverted and socially awkward personality probably draws people away though.
>>
>>18383382
Well if you give me her contact info ill tell her I agree with her and that you are avoiding her for being psycho. She'll calm down then
>>
>>18383274
Dude, this is the typical "artsy" chick. I'm glad I have some self awareness so I don't end up doing these people. I have no idea why they end up harboring these mental issues, but it's honestly just best to steer clear of them. It's probably the fact that they're trying to hard to be different from other girls that it results in that. Or maybe it's because they were so isolated during their school years that this happened. Oh well, whatever it is, I'm glad you're taking the steps to get rid of her. Just know, whatever happens won't be your fault because she was mentally ill before she met you.
>>
Buy a gun, Invite her out, slap her on the butt, show her your new gun, ask her if she wants to go shooting, and finally tell her that those provinces in Indonesia have it right by canning those fags. She'll never want to talk to you again.
>>
>>18383200
Introduce her to a /pol/ack. She is waiting to be domesticated and you are not interested in that kind of dominating male role.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.