[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grill is vegan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Star_of_David.svg.png (48KB, 1200x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Star_of_David.svg.png
48KB, 1200x1385px
My grill is vegan and everywhere in my area that does vegan food i cant afford.
>>
>>18383068
Sounds like you can't afford a girlfriend. They like to go out to eat and movies sometimes they like to ho to the beach and get fucked
>>
Veganism is for people who can't deal with the fact that they've got no effective way to change the environment they've been born into other than hurting themselves and enforcing useless patterns of behavior that do no good in the long run other than annoying others
If you want to do change things, get violent, don't just sit there and think you're so important that your impotence in dietary choices makes a difference.
>the animals that i don't eat make a difference
If they actually matter as much as any other life, than the mere existence of the meat industry on America would paralyze all thought for the honest-hearted vegan. Because it doesn't, the human brain must- amazingly- meter it's resources based upon proximity and material observation. Consequently, all anina lives do not mean the same thing. The vegan is only able to save what animals are directly involved with their chain of life, without doing any real good.
Also we don't have the grinding plates of an herbivore look in a fucking herbivores mouth. Look in a carnivores mouth. Theyve got ridged molars or sharp canines. You've got neither. You're not meant to either eat only plants or animals, you're meant to eat cooked portions of either. You don't HAVE THE FUCKING DENTITION YOU'VE GOT NO GRINDING PLATES
plus every time a vegan posts here I pick a new species to eat
Yes, they're are more of them than there are vegans, yes, I can go longer than you on account of I get my vitamins from my diet instead of supplements and therefore have more vitality because I'm not a fucking retard, and yes, I've got enough stored anger to outlast tour pitiful excuse for self-determination
Fucking try me bitches you can't even beat a burger let alone beat me

Veganism may evetunally be proven to be marginally healthier than any other diet. Funnily enough, vegans can't survive without a functional society to support their invalid, overly sentimental view on life.
>Be vegan before B vitamin pills
>die
Good fucking luck
>>
Also >much gorillas and koalas
They 90% duodenum you fucking moron you've got an appendix they've got what amounts to a whole different digestive system you useless fucks

Go eat some kale and die of a complete and total inability to get a total complex of proteins and vitamins without the invention of farming and a stable society that came before you to literally spoon(pill)feed you into existence you fucking idiots
You exist because of other people and not in spite of them
You would never evolve naturally

You're goddamn right I'm mad
>lol you're this pissed because you kill animals
I KILL ANIMALS BECAUSE I'M PISSED
>>
>>18383068
why do you have to pay for her food?
>>
>>18383125
I feel like Vegans are people who just despise humanity.
I have nothing against the concept of veganism but vegans tend to be weird.
>>
>>18383125
>>18383140
It ain't that deep

>>18383068
Cook her meals
>>
>>18383068
Get new gf
>>
>>18383068
headbutt a bullet, dirty kike
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.