[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I completed my uni degree, and got a job in the field related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: WoPUx68.gif (108KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
WoPUx68.gif
108KB, 500x298px
I completed my uni degree, and got a job in the field related to it. I genuinely thought I would be happy.

It's been nearly a year, and I just feel hollow and empty inside. I constantly procrastinate, I avoid work functions, I stay inside on the weekend when I can and just drink. Today I looked at the road ahead of me, and it's going to be 50-60+ years on this treadmill of apathy and ennui. Just, go to work. Day after day. Tell yourself that the holiday you will be able to afford after you bank enough leave will be worth it all.

I feel like an joyless robot. Is this just all there is?
>>
>>18382953
What field? Considering you got a job I assume business. Yeah you are just a soulless robot now.
>>
>>18382953
You are probably depressed.
>>
>>18382953
Work/career won't make you happy. The important thing is just that you can make enough money to live on doing something you don't completely hate. If you can get to a point where you have some freedom in your career, and if you can find people you like to work with, it can be pretty nice.

But life is about friends, family and relationships, your work is really just about supporting your existence
>>
>>18382953
Is it me or people often trick themselves into thinking their dream is (insert socially accepted and lucrative profession here)?

Anyway, yeah, go ahead and tell us about your field.
>>
Hang in there anon. Speak to a therapist about your depression.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.