[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it ever possible for a girl to be too into you? I met this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1494457928135.jpg (64KB, 780x589px) Image search: [Google]
1494457928135.jpg
64KB, 780x589px
Is it ever possible for a girl to be too into you? I met this person and we went out on a date, and she seems really nice and we have pretty similar personalities and interests. She seems to be really into me. Like *really* into me and it feels a little bit strange.

Were all the other women I dated just assholes, or could this lead to trouble?
>>
>>18382911
So you've only been on one date? And what's she been doing to make you feel concerned?

generally though I'd say trust your instincts, if it feels weird it probably is.
>>
>>18382921
She's been texting super persistently and trying to set up more dates right away and sends me messages sounding confused about why I haven't texted in the last hour or two. I like her and she's really nice, but this seems like it may be a bit excessive.
>>
>>18382911
Yes it is possible. Even if you've never had one you've surely heard of clingy psycho gfs, haven't you? That being said you've had one date, you might just be overthinking it. What's she doing that you think's strange?
>>
File: is it possible.gif (2MB, 443x250px) Image search: [Google]
is it possible.gif
2MB, 443x250px
>>18382911
>Were all the other women I dated just assholes
gif related. the first time ever that a girl seemed actually into me it threw me off. would probably throw me off again. I'd say go with it and see where it goes. first date really isn't enough to tell anything.

what was she doing?
>>
Do you like spending time by yourself, OP? Have you ever been involved in a lengthy makeout and found your mind wandering because you're bored?

If so, let this one go. If you're a more introverted person, a clingy partner will constantly drain your batteries, until you actively start to resent seeing their name appear on your phone.
>>
>>18382994
This was me. I wish I'd listened...
>>
>>18382937
Yeah, that's way too much. Imagine how exhausting that'd be if you were actually together. She'd probably be crazy suspicious of any female friends/coworkers you have, too.

I would advise that you find a polite way to turn down a second date, and don't talk to her anymore after that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.