[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a boyfriend and I am fucking and romantically seeing another

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I have a boyfriend and I am fucking and romantically seeing another man.
I have been in a relationship for 7 yrs. I love my boyfriend very much but his libido has significantly reduced. I feel ugly all the time and he makes me feel unwanted despite many conversations about it, it never changes. To top it all off he is never around and always working.
So I started seeing this other guy, the sex is amazing. He is kinky and has crazy stamina. He is crazy about me and thinks I am beautiful, funny and intelligent. He wants to date me.
So what do I do? Do I leave the man I love who has dealt with so much of my mental illness and ups and downs for 7 yrs for a man who is falling for me after 3 months?
>>
>>18382890
Yes, yes, but blue board.
>>
>>18382890
If he knew what was happening, he'd dump you himself. So yeah, break up with him. By the way, I really loved how you try to make it seem like it's his fault you're a selfish, cheating liar. "But I don't feel pretty, what was I supposed to do???" act like a fucking adult and come clean
>>
>>18382890
Wow... poor guy. Probably thinks you love him. But hey, it's easier to fuck someone else than resolve your problems. Did you even think of seeing a sex therapist together? Talking?

I swear, if I had a son I'd tell him to buy a sex doll and a dog. Women have no soul.
>>
>>18382890

This is a worksafe board.
>>
All things end. Sucks for him, but that's life.
>>
File: getaclue.jpg (275KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
getaclue.jpg
275KB, 1024x1536px
>>18382890
Fixed.

> So what do I do?
Choose. Personally, if a guy dates you for 7 years and there's no ring, it's time to move on. Shit or get off the pot, I say.
>>
>>18382890
The correct choice in this situation is to kill yourself
>>
>>18382890
Just break up with him, you'll do him a favor and stop wasting his time. I'm sorry but there's no reason to excuse cheating. If you really loved him, you wouldn't cheat on him. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>18383102
This. Go with the new guy. You are over your current boyfriend. Time to move on
>>
>>18382890

You've already ruined your seven year relationship anyway, and you don't want to stay, so what does it matter to you? He certainly doesn't.
>>
>>18382890
You sound like a bitch, break up with both of them and rethink your life choices.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.