[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

On a mission to find.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0002.jpg (17KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
17KB, 480x320px
A math book or books that go into analytical detail over the following subjects algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus. An not some book that gives two examples and that's it, no. I'm talking about everything in algebra geometry trigonometry calculus. In a lot of detail can't emphasize that enough
>>
>>18382768
https://www.khanacademy.org/ is a website book
>>
These are all standard high school courses with many textbooks available. It doesn't really matter what book you use at least until calculus.

For calculus I recommend Courant or Apostol.
>>
>>18382774
Does it explain every subject in algebra geometry trigonometry calculus in detail: for example this equation is for building this equation is for space this equation is for roads etc etc.
>>
>>18382784
I've research numerous text books none of which go into detail about the equations like when will I use them how do I know I'm studying the right equation for my task. I hope that makes since.
>>
>>18382787
I'm not trying to insult you, but are you autistic or something?

Math at this level does not have one specialized application, and while it is useful for many things it is usually taught as if for its own sake. There is no equation for roads, but for example you need to know trigonometry before you learn the physics behind how much you need to angle a highway ramp.

>>18382792
What is your task?
>>
>>18382787
it certainly covers all four of those subjects, here's an example of the trigonometry material https://www.khanacademy.org/math/trigonometry
>>
>>18382768
Make sure you try Khanacademy.org.

He explains a ton of complicated math concepts in detail and you can watch his instructions over and over and then test yourself.
>>
>>18382799
No I'm not autistic. It's for a intellectual property that I'm working on and you answer my question I was under the impression math had set formulas for everything. Next question I need to find books in the following degrees from beginner level to master level mechanical engineering aerospace engineering astronomical engineering hardware engineering software engineering electronics engineering Electrical engineering
>>
>>18382806
Ty
>>
>>18382838
it takes years to learn one of those degrees. there are no books that teach mechanical engineering/electrical engineering/etc
>>
>>18382871
So you're saying there is no professor capable of articulating himself, over one of those degrees that I have mentioned above. In a form of a book... I find that hard to believe not insulting just find it hard to believe.
>>
>>18382898
For got to add this:
(*form of a book or books* correction from previous post)
>>
>>18382838
https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/find-by-topic/#cat=engineering

if you click on the different classes like mechanical engineering and then a specific class like mechanics of fluids
https://ocw.mit.edu/courses/chemical-engineering/10-52-mechanics-of-fluids-spring-2006/syllabus/

you can view the course syllabus and sometimes they have the books listed there.
>>
>>18382922
Anon when I become the riches man in the world and destroy the federal reserve I'll remember you archive this thread for proof. God speed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.