[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips on how to improve my looks and sexual life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: smk.png (530KB, 600x800px)
smk.png
530KB, 600x800px
Any tips on how to improve my looks and sexual life?
>>
>>18382724
You aren't ugly enough to blame your looks. Just stay off of 4chan
>>
>>18382729
What? 4chan has literally helped the most though. Now I know how intrinsically biased females are and what they find attractive. I went from eating food full of BHA and food full of estrogen to eating a lot of good food and drinking water, it cleared up my acne and now I feel stronger.
I won't quit 4chan, and yes looks are to blame, somewhat.
>>
How old are you? Get a better haircut and youtube calisthenics exercises.
>>
>>18382736
Better haircut? I got compliments on it though
>>
>>18382736
any good videos for it?
>>
>>18382740
Looks like a struggle mohawk
>>
>>18382751
I literally just ran through my hair with my fingers once. that's all, I don't care, I will be shaving my head (it's a part of culture here) soon
>>
Get a better haircut, check out 'the idle man", check their style guides and shit. Not ugly, but definitely could use some fine tuning. Also stop looking like your dog is licking peanut butter off your balls while you take pictures. God damnit OP.
>>
>>18382724
Grow a beard
>>
>>18382733
no you're fine, don't listen to that asshole.

Women like confidence, which is easy to build when you have confidence (a bit of a catch 22)

go work out, focus on health and exercise. Develop hobbies (even if difficult) that you actually enjoy. Women love impressive skills, eg musician or artist. Even being really smart (but not arrogant) is a big turn on for many women, so read lots. The point is, you need to develop yourself, and make sure you go outside and [put yourself in social situations, then women will notice you. Take opportunities when they come and don't be a pussy about it (if you're nervous about it, your going in the right direction)
>>
>>18382740
You look like you're 12
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.