[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1928857_1050936731521_5710608_n.jpg (80KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1928857_1050936731521_5710608_n.jpg
80KB, 604x453px
>it all started with the death of my gma last Christmas
then everything just went down hill from there.
It dosnt help tht my parents have been divorced since i was 5.
I've been sexually assaulted when i was 4 by a complete stranger
>Now im 16
mom made my family move to a complete different town from the one i grew up in so she can live coser to her new bf
Now im in a new town started experimenting with drugs.
mom recently found them says she hates me
(adds more sadness for me)
I also had to leave my gf at my old school
My friends from my old school always said dont worry we'll visit you....never did
Mom started ignoring me and being fake to me
Now just last Saturday one of my good friends killed her self
grades sufferd a lot because of all this i started just not caring to do my school wrk and i failed 2 classes

>i know all tht text ^ makes me seem like a new fag or a pussy or an emo fag
but im just asking how can i get over all this shit

>>
>>18382583
does your new school have a guidance counselor you can talk to? based on what you described I went through the exact same stuff except for the dead grandma.
my mom wasn't able to afford therapy or even willing but the school guidance counselor was able to find one who would see me for free.
>>
>>18382592
yah but shes fake bitch
>>
Seek professional help. Sounds like a perfect recipe for a disaster unless you proactively handle your shit.
>>
>underaged and b&

I suggest staying away from drugs if you use them as a means of coping for your sadness. All you're doing is relying on a substance to deal with emotions instead of facing them.

As for dealing with your friends, it doesn't matter since they don't find it a priority in life to visit you. If you're not an autist, then you have the opportunity to make new friends at your new school. If you really like your girlfriend and she shares mutual feelings, then you'll try to make it work. The distance can be hard, but if you feel close enough, then I'd suggest confiding in her with your current depression.

With your family, that's a different situation. Your mom just doesn't seem to care and there's not much you can actually do with that.

Shit advice but take it as you will
>>
>>18382610
well i justmoved here last this year and i have made friends
>>
>>18382610
>>18382598
>>18382592
well thx any way
>>
Get off of the drugs and find a counselor or somebody to confide. Remember, nothing is permanent and neither is this situation. In two years you can move out.

Unfortunately, your situation is all too common. You have a mother that is more interested in herself than your wellbeing. You suffer for that. There isn't anything you can do about that. If you're ever a parent, don't make the same mistakes.
Try to make new friends and get involved in some kind of activities at school. Staying busy keeps your mind off of your issues. Best of luck and be strong.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.