[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to make someone fall in love with you ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (136KB, 600x692px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 600x692px
I'm saying fall in love literally not "dating kind of love" ... How can I make this happen ??
>>
They have to be pretty desperate, it actually doesn't have much to do with you at all.
>>
You can't.
Next question?
>>
>>18382535
You can't "make" them but a lot of it depends on connecting on an emotional level where they're very vulnerable and fucking them well. Also maintaining your independence but in the end you can't FORCE anyone to fall in love, we're unpredictable.
>>
>>18382535
Be the person they want :^)
>>
Very carefully.
>>
>>18382535
Google and look for the method on how cult leaders operate and convincing their masses, the dark triad machiavelli things. Maybe that's the one you're after.
>>
>>18382535
Very easy.

You be the prize to be won.

You don't over-commit, you aren't desperate, needy, clingy. You are chill as fuck, comfortable in your own skin, and don't care what people think. THATS attractive.
>>
>>18382535

First, you have to make them feel safe around you.
Get past their first line of defence - natural wariness around strangers or people you don't know well.

This can happen over time, but can be accelerated by doing things they'll associate with safety.

Wearing natural colours, adopting colloquialisms that they use (language being a natural indicator of belonging in their tribe, like a password), doing things that remind them of their childhood (old music, talking about TV and games from whenever it was).

Once they let their guard down, you need to promote the idea of you are a sexual person. You have to spark up that initial desire.
Wear something revealing, tease them, gradually start touching them move.
You don't actually even have to have sex with them, just put the idea in their head.

They'll feel safe around you, and they'll want to have sex with you.

You've gotten past their defences, you've given them motivation to invest time and energy into you.

All you have to do then is spend time with them alone, and take them somewhere that gets their heart racing (they'll associate it with love). Horror movies, race tracks, roller coasters.
All good.

Boom, you're instantly the most fun person in the world to them, you're their safety net, they want to have sex with you. You got the big three right there. They won't find anyone better (because you designed the situation, rather than improvised) and they'll know it.

They'll be dependant on you.
>>
File: eyes.png (26KB, 282x167px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.png
26KB, 282x167px
>>
you can't force it. it never works like that. you've got to be able to expose your entire self in the full knowledge that someone might go, "yeah I don't like that" and then leave the decision entirely up to them if you're the kind of person they want to stand beside.

>>18382657
>>18382699
fucking christ, that's not love.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 500x625px
Like they're starving it's weird how can they resist ravenous hunger from lack of nutrition ?
>>
As a guy?

Be strong.
And handsome enough.

That simple.
>>
>>18383913
what is wrong with you?
>>
What you're asking for is how to make someone get a crush on you. This is a very broad and debated subject, there have been hundreds, if not thousands of books written around it. It also depends on the person you're trying to attract, there's not a "strategy" that works for everyone out there.

If you really are interested read "The art of seduction" by Robert Greene and "Models" by Mark Manson (assuming you're a man). They have completely opposite ideas, one book advocates for cold, tactical manipulation while the other preaches honesty and empathy. But together they can give you a pretty good idea about what makes people fall in love and how to do it.

Also what those books won't tell you is that looks are extremely important. They all say that it only matters a little, but that's just because they have to sell you the idea that you can do it, even if you're below average in looks. Well you can. But it would be so, so much harder. Ugly people can evoke this kind of feelings too, but they would have a much lower success rate.
>>
>>18382745
Actually, THAT is love.

You're likely thinking on love like some magical matching of people and tastes. All of this isn't magic and a knowledgeable person can mix the right ingredients.

Women become very simple to understand once you understand their drivers for action. Love is nothing more than survival biology, deeply ingrained into humans as animals.
>>
>>18384319
Lol. TRP perma-virgin detected. Your methods might work on someone with preexisting mental issues and/or pathetically low self-esteem, but anyone with half a brain cell would see right through your shitty manipulation tactics.
>>
Well if you kidnap them and manipulate their psyche enough, there's a good chance you can get Stockholm syndrome going. Put enough stress on their mental and emotional state and it will break them. They'll be wholly dependent on you at that point.
>>
>>18385045
>thinking humans are above biology.

are you returted?
>>
>>18382535
Yea get a girl and be good to her like amazing best everything then you drain her bank account take her jewelry leak your fuck videos and move to Florida
>>
>>18385147
>woman
>bank account

choose one.
>>
>>18385137
>thinking biology is the only factor in healthy relationships

are you auturstic?
>>
>>18385161
it literally is. just because it's complicated doesn't mean its not true you idiurt.
>>
>>18385167
Lmao sure, okay. Have fun never getting laid faggurt.
>>
>>18385351
women:
>I'll pretend to be on your level and argue you until I lose
>then I'll resort to, "lel you'll never get laid if you believe that".

this is the internet sweetheart. we don't care about your moist holes now fuck off to tumblr.
>>
>>18385426
Nice damage control
>you disagree with me so you must be a woman
>>
>>18385440
>damage control
why would I need damage control you murun? You don't even have an argument.
I just pointed out how much of a woman you are, are you going to deny it? Surely a strong independent woman wouldn't lie about it online. Right?
>>
>>18382535
Authenticity and a whole lot of luck
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.