[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

boi wanders in adults room

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

> be me
> soon to be 22
> only one ex, she was chubby, sex was awful and she sucked at blowjobs
> check people on tinder
> some hot milf send me a link to a date website (probably malware I know)
> I register anyway, it seems like a legit belgian website about sexfriends and shit

Now what ? I want to know anything I can get about it, what are the noobies mistakes, how should I flirt there, should I try older women, should I avoid women that are too flirty with a catfishing fake pic, etc.
Should I worry about real risk too ? Should I try with people far away from my life or make close sexfriends ?
Just give me your own experiences and opinions

Besides virus, the risk of getting found (didn't put anything about me, and I think I'll have a pic of my body or anything not too sexual but not to face revealing either) ?
>>
You're an idiot
>>
>>18382493
Any reasonable person would explain his view
Thou are not the voice of reason
>>
>>18382497
You need help beyond /adv/
>>
File: 1494707859857.jpg (58KB, 1063x799px) Image search: [Google]
1494707859857.jpg
58KB, 1063x799px
> starting an /adv/ thread that starts a meme spread

I should kill myself really
>>
>>18382497
You're an idiot. Please read everything you posted to understand why.
>>
>>18382497
nibba you weren't even talking to a human
>>
Yo guys let's assume I'm the stupidest on earth.

That's why you need to explictly explain why
>>
>>18382530
Already did. Never follow any link on dating sites because it's obviously shit designed to trick you into either giving access to your computer or acquiring your info for nefarious purposes. Like don't be that guy that clicked the email in your spam folder promising bigger dicks in 10 days or less. Also, careful who you talk to. Oh hey, come over, I'll be by myself naked ;). Its a hotel with a bunch of dudes giving you two options. Pay to get out of room or make them cum.
>>
>>18382572
lol

I can take care of myself in term of computer protection, thanks. That was not the thing I was scared of, but I think there's chance to get some sex there with actual people rather that every catfish profile. So I don't know, I'll probably try one, I'm not one to be scared.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.