[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Besides movies and dinner, where else can you take a date or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1439873305194.png (82KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194.png
82KB, 239x229px
Besides movies and dinner, where else can you take a date or what else can you do with a date?
I'm not creative at all. This is like the 4th or 5th one now and while I could do this forever I think she might get bored.
>>
Museum. Park. Mall. Beach. Haunted houses. Ice rink. Pool. Road trip. Church. Gym. Post office. Dude it doeset matter where you go. It's how you hold your own.
>>
What else do you have in your city and what is she interesting in? You could always ask her what she wants to do, but if the typical response is "teehee whatever you want to do anon", then I'd suggest just researching places. It also depends on what she likes to do. If you live in a small city, then try taking to her to a big city and having fun there. There's always cafes, amusement parks (my personal favorite), museums if she's that type, the beach, sports events, hiking, and a bunch of other stuff.
>>
>>18382468
tied up in a basement
>>
right now I'm liking the idea of grabbing milkshakes, then walking around a park talking and laughing at commies, then when that's done getting some good food.

I used to have a legit date idea book but I lost it and haven't had much need to think of dates recently. uummm;

>take her shooting, though this can get pretty expensive if you want to rent the fun stuff, especially with the price of ammo these days.

>indoor skydiving is a thing here, I haven't been yet even though I had a free coupon awhile back, just didn't have time till recently

>there's a new big water park they put in down here, though some girls might find it childish.

>comedy club maybe?

>there's a new bike rental place stationed on a bike trail that I think they finally linked up so it's the longest contiguous trail... I think this side of the rockies?

>always wanted to drive out to the country and have some food and watch stars during a meteor shower, specifically the leonids. no one has ever wanted to go see them so I've never gotten to. you'd have to drive a fair ways out of the city to see them at any decent level though. supposed to be beautiful though.

>kayaking/canoeing/tubing don't tube in alligator waters

>there's lots of great museums here, also some really cringy ones

>different foods and check out the area, there's the best, the fucking best, giro shop in the trendy part of my city though they are always busy.

>cook her dinner

>outdoor movies are still a thing in some places, kind of a cool retro feel.

>oh, there's a place that is an aquarium restaurant. I've always thought it was cool but I also like fish so I could spend hours just observing them and watching their behaviors.

idk, maybe apply some of these ideas to your city, maybe look up date ideas for your city or events happening. find something you think she'd like and go do it and have fun
>>
>>18382621
just a reminder, by the fourth date you should have a somewhat decent grasp on what she might like, and she's probably said something at some point you can use to enhance your date ideas.

always listen to what your girl is saying, not necessarily the words coming out of her mouth. does that make sense? store away important pieces of information about what she likes or what she thinks is cool. at some point maybe you were talking about something you did in the city once and she said that sounded cool, go take her to do that, as an example.
>>
>>18382621
>indoor skydiving
what
>>
>>18382651
picture a massive wind tunnel flipped on its side and then they gear you up, and you go float around in it and do flips and stuff. idk. they built on here like a year ago and no one could tell what the hell it was for the longest time. idk how interesting it really is cause I've never gone but apparently they've got locations all over the country.

something different for sure, and a lot more safe to ask than being like, hey, you wanna go jump out of a plane? as much as I wanna go do that someday, not the best date for early on.
>>
>>18382468
Look at your local newspaper to see upcoming events on the day you are going out. That gives you a different thing to do each time.
>>
>>18382734
This is what I was gonna say. There's an entire section of the newspaper devoted to the question "where the hell am I going to take this girl?"
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.