[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to tell if a girl is shy or just thinks I'm annoying/creepy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: f57.jpg (8KB, 261x216px) Image search: [Google]
f57.jpg
8KB, 261x216px
How to tell if a girl is shy or just thinks I'm annoying/creepy? Help me /adv/.
>>
>>18382049
Does she make any attempt to talk to you at all or be around you? Does she come to events she knows youre at? Are you attractive?

Or does she avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>18382049
Asking generic bullshit question will only generate the same level answers.

>ask her
>>
>>18382049
Getting obsessed with thinking how people think of you is never a good thing man. Be yourself within reason, but never worry what someone else thinks of you. Girls will find you repulsive, attractive, a "friend", sexy, whatever. You can't control that but you can control how you react. So don't worry about that stuff. Instead, focus on having fun. Think about how sexy she is or how cool she is.
>>
Is she treating other men the same as she's treating you?
>>
>>18382049
She's shy just pull out your dick and she will understand
>>
>>18382058
Not really to all three. We work in the same office but not really with each other. She does get quite flustered when I'm around though, and avoids eye contact especially when we're closer to each other.

>>18382064
I don't wanna get fired for sexual harassment (as mentioned above we work together).

>>18382067
The thing is, it's pretty hard to even initiate anything with her, since she seems kinda evasive. She is like this with everyone though, just generally a pretty shy person. Hard to bee myself in this situation.
>>
>>18382085
You just said shes a shy person in your description of her.

Shes shy.

Could be natural could be man hate could be she thinks youre hot af and could be she thinks youre creepy. Who knows. No one here thats for sure because none of us know her or you. Forget her and move on.
>>
>>18382085
>sexual harassment
Ask her what is she doing at weekend. Then invite her for dinner.

Easy.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.