[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell if someone's a lesbian?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

I got it wrong at least 20 times in the last week. I just want to find people like me, not even just a date, its nice to have friends you can relate to. I try to send a loud and clear message with a buzzcut and a plaid shirt, but what else can I do other than wait to be noticed?
>>
Online dating, gay bars, gay clubs & organizations. It's tough out there. Gays/lesbians aren't that common at all
>>
>>18382001
Realize that you have a mental disorder stemming from the fact that one or both of your parents either neglected or abused you, and that no lasting, meaningful relationship can come from your disordered desire. You will only ever find desolation and torment.
>>
>>18382014
Rofl

This nigga going all Leviticus over her, mad respect for the lord
>>
>>18382114
But he is right on
>no lasting meaningful
part. Lesbians have big struggles keeping relationships. They still crave the D and it never last.

Also imagine how fucked up the kids will be when raised by two single mothers.
>>
>>18382001
Shit's tough. But honestly, I would worry more about just finding groups in general. Friends of friends is a great way of meeting people.
Remember, the six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend knows Kevin Bacon. So a friend of a friend probably knows at least a couple dykes.
>>
>How can I tell if someone's a lesbian?
-Short hair
-Lots of ear piercings
-Wears button shirts
-Likes to watch Orange is the New Black
-Hates republicans
>>
>>18382144
also the mental disorder. that applies to transgenders as well.
>>
There's no clear way to tell unless you meet them at a gay bar. I wear dresses and have long hair. I'm a lesbian. My best friend is butch af and she's a lesbian, my best friend's sister looks androgynous, and she's a lesbian.
There is no formula.
>>
>>18382001
be sociable
>>
>>18382001
Do you want a lesbian, or will a bisexual work (read: are you biphobic).

If a bisexual will work, literally just choose a woman and you have a 1/5 shot. Just by chance you should have met four by now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.