[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I break contact?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1469817481173.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1469817481173.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
I met a girl at the university, we became friends, I was frequently invited for coffee and chat at her flat with her roommates (all female). After half a year I realized I had feelings for her, so I confessed.
She rejected me, so I said I can't be friends with her anymore. Now her bff is messaging me on facebook, telling me that it is not "her vision of being an adult" to cut ties with people just because something like that happened.
And honestly, I'm puzzled, because she said before that I shouldn't lie to my feelings and confess, and now she tells me to lie to myself again. What do you think?
>>
Tell her that in your vision of being an adult its not worth (girls will probably prefer you to say "easy" or "possible") you investing time in an unequal relationship where you have feelings that aren't reciprocated.
>>
>>18381872
You be cool about it dude and you secretly get rich and throw a big boat party to show them you don't give a fuck
>>
I think that you shouldn't care about her "vision of being an adult".
>>
>>18381881
>>18381886
>>18381892
Will do friends, the dubs must be right
>>
>>18381872
People come and go from each other's lives. You don't owe her your friendship, especially if it'd be awkward or painful for you. She's being kind of selfish. Tell her that your "vision of being an adult" is that you don't always get everything you want.

"Cutting ties" is a really dramatic way to put it. You got rejected, and you drifted apart, that's what people do
>>
Tell her to fuck off for wanting her cake and eating it too. You were only like that because you wanted her. She doesn't want you like that. Now all that energy is going to be invested in someone else. That will make her buttmad and then you can slap her with your vision of being an adult. Btw that statement is red flag material.
>>
>>18381872
Tell them to eat dick. A persons reason to not want to be friends anymore is completely valid. It's much better than pretending like what most guys do after being rejected in hopes that she'll turn around someday.
>>
>>18381872
Looking at it from her perspective, she may just enjoy being your friend. and is wondering why that can't continue just because a relationship is off the table.
I had a friend I knew from elementary school, really cool guy, came out as gay at the end of middle school. Turns out he'd been into me for a while, which made things awkward but we're still friends even though a relationship was never something I'd even considered.
Point being is that she has every right to not be interested in you in a capacity outside of "just friends." She doesn't want to lose you as a friend it sounds like, but she also isn't interested. So you have to ask yourself. Do you like being friends with her, or are you only interested in a relationship? And when you have your answer, tell her. I don't think drifting away from someone is childish, but refusing to tell them why it's happening is.
>>
>>18381872
never see them ever again like they were dead
>>
>>18381872
>we became friends
>After half a year I realized I had feelings for her, so I confessed
>She rejected me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5evwkpOFUY&t=5s
>>
>>18381901
there are no dubs though
>>
>>18381872
Wait is her bff one of her roommates?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.