[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Censored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 6-seater-large.jpg (206KB, 920x560px) Image search: [Google]
6-seater-large.jpg
206KB, 920x560px
My friend and I got kicked out of the place where we usually sit and talk ,by our other friends after he made a joke they didn't like and I defended him when they tried to censor him. Now they don't let either of us go near that area. My friend and I also have other friends there who we kinda would like to talk to but every time we get close to the place we have random buzzwords shouted at us which I don't really care about and every time we try to speak we are shouted over.

What should I tell them so that my friend and I can at least talk there?
>>
>>18381842
You give them lemonade with antifreeze in it or just a cake with exlax
>>
At least that will get them away from the benches so we can at least sit down. ( ゚,_ゝ゚)
>>
People don't do that to friends. Especially not over a joke. Guess it's time to find other groups to hang out with.

What was the joke?
>>
>>18381851
>People don't do that to friends.
Times are changing. People are so afraid to be suspected of "problematic thoughts" that they will happily throw friends & family under the bus, to avoid any appearance of association with them. This is not the first time or place in history that people have behaved like this, far from it. If the past is any indication (and it always is) we've got dark days ahead of us.
>>
>>18381854
Why are you talking like you're about to lead an army into battle in a Final Fantasy realm or something?
>>
> not going there anyway like an alpha
Just go there, sit with your friend and make even more insensitive jokes. Watch your little cuck friends cry.
>>
Go at night and take the bench
>>
go talk to your other friends regardless of the shouting lol. your other friends will realize that these other people are insane. this is all that must be done to win against these people.
>>
>>18381842

tell them nothing. do your own thing. wait them out. they'll give up or embarass themselves at some point.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.