[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared of babies of marriage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I am really put off by babies and marriage. Like I HATE babies and the idea of marriage.

To me, babies are a death sentence. You have one and suddenly you have a screaming bag of shit tied to you. Just non-stop screaming and shitting. 18+ years of screaming and shitting.

Then marriage to me is just fucked right now. How anyone marries with no prenup i do not know. I also don't get the purpose of marriage. Why spend all that cash instead of just living together like you are probably already doing?

The point of this thread is that I am trying to understand getting married and babies. I am a only child to two dead parents. Me not having a kid is probably not a good idea.

I just really hate babies though. Help.
>>
>>18381639

How old are you?
>>
>>18381639
If your kid is still shitting itself at 18 then it's a fucking retard
>>
>>18381639
It's best for you no need to have kids just to molest them
>>
It's the fucking purpose of life, but feel free to go jack off and watching reruns of sitcoms on Netflix instead. If you drink enough you probably won't really regret it until your 60s or so.
>>
>>18381639
because that screaming baby is going to turn into a child who holds your hand and tells you that they love you, your girlfriend is going to be your wife that waits up for you when you have to work late
get off the internet
>>
>>18381657
If it's the purpose of life.. why am I so fucked up about it? I feel ill thinking about having babies. Like, every time I think about it, I think, what the fuck am I supposed to feel? I don't think it's a guy thing. I feel as if females have a easier time with baby feelings.

I guess my mind is too centered on "what can I gain from this". To me, a baby seems like a shackle that is just there to fuck you up.

I know NO people who have a kid and are not miserable.
>>
>>18381676

Again, how old are you? I'm asking to work out whether your feelings are normal.
>>
>>18381657
kek.

OP, shit parents have screaming bags of shit for 18+ years, I'm not saying I'll be perfect as a father, but I damn well won't be raising snowflakes.

Marriage is making the decision to be with that person for the rest of your life (or at least that's what it should, and used to be. not some fucking bullshit most people do for a tax break) and you only make that decision when you find the right person that you know you can be with for that long and that you want to have kids with, and you want to raise kids with. I used to think I would only get married with a prenup, then I realized that if I were to feel I needed a prenup then I don't trust that person and I'm not ready for that level of committing to that person.
>>
>>18381665
idk what it is or why this has really hit me in the last two years or so starting at 24 but I realllly want to be the guy walking around like the zoo or something with a double stroller, one walking toddler, and a wife carrying a baby. 5 years ago I would have just thought "why the fuck do you have so many kids and how are you possibly still smiling"
>>
>>18381687
I am 26
>>
If it's not your thing anon then it's just not for you. Having a baby doesn't have to be the end goal for you if you don't want to. I'm 26 and terrified of the idea of babies myself (doesn't help I work in a baby section in retail and the parents usually look miserable), main reason I got birth control this year. I can't see myself ever having kids, my partner isn't into the idea either so luckily we're on the same page there.

As for marriage, >>18381694 pretty much beat me to it. Trust is super important, as well as dating someone long enough to see if it'll work out or not.
>>
>>18381700
You need to stop listening to the feels. Two kids at most. Any more kids than that and you will wish you were dead.
>>
>>18381705
weird. I'm 26 and this is me >>18381700 like sometime in the next 3-5 years I want to start having kids.
>>
>>18381676
Children are only babies for a few years. Then they are actual people who you can have conversations with and help develop.
>>
>>18381710
well we'll just see how things play out. I want at least two kids.
>>
How do couples even decide about babies? I have met no couples who had a baby on purpose. It's always been "oops, you came in me and looks like I am pregnant" and then the dude just goes along with it.
>>
>>18381730
I mean, contraception until you guys have decided you're ready and have things set for having kids, then just go at it.
>>
>>18381738
and by set, I mean you can reasonably support a baby. everyone these days thinks that you're not set unless you're living in the home you'll live in until you die and have millions of dollars. thats how you end up with all these hipster liberal couples with dogs that end up never having kids because they're never "set".
>>
>>18381639
What advice do you want, here?
You dont want to get married and you dont want children. Usually you should accept that about yourself and live as you choose.

We dont need more humans anyway.
>>
>>18381747
We need more white humans...
>>
>>18381676
This is the reason we're doomed as a culture, this is the reason we're in decline and we won't be able to reverse it.

Previous generations never prioritized "personal happiness" like this. That doesn't mean they were never happy, it means they understood happiness is a temporary, transient emotion. Responsibility gives your life purpose and wakes you up in the morning. Not happiness.

If we're all just chasing pleasure & enjoyment for our entire lives, never worrying about setting up the next generation for success... well, that's been happening for 2-3 generations already, and you can see the result.

Are you happy like this? Really?
>>
>>18381639
I feel the exact same. Marriage is a complete turn off for me. And babies would be life changing and horrible.

Hopefully I'll never make a child. I'm the only child I need to look after.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.