[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shaving dick and balls.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1489839891992_0.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1489839891992_0.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
Alright I'm like 90% I've been doing this wrong since highschool. I use an electric shaver but it leaves a stuble also it kinda knicks me once in a while. Is there a better way to do this ?
>>
Shave with conditioner
>>
>>18381599
small pair of scissor for anything on or near the scrotum or dick. waxing is also an option if you're not a babby.
>>
you can use hair removal cream. it's the safest option since there are no blades involved. it also gets the hairs slightly deeper than your skin, which leaves less stubbles than shaving or trimming. just don't be a fucking moron and get it nesr your asshole or your urethra.

you could also get your hair waxed. most convenient option, but you need to not be a pussy.

there's also laser removal. con: it's very expensive. pro: it's permanent.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496477257324.jpg (21KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496477257324.jpg
21KB, 480x477px
How do you shave that which you cannot see.

But seriously, be a fucking man and learn how to do it with a saftey razor. Less stubble and you dont have to jam a giant cutting machine into your taint.
>>
>>18381615
>waxing hair from your balls
How the fuck does it even work with all the skin and shit?
>>
>>18381618
Yeah I was gonna wing it that way I'm just worried about knicking the balls since I did that once and honesty it was the most painful shit ever.
>>
>>18381727
Cowboy up buttercup.
>>
File: 220px-Gillette_razor.jpg (7KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Gillette_razor.jpg
7KB, 220x293px
>>18381599
>electric razor
Holy shit, that must fucking hurt.

Scissors for big chunks, gillette or some shit for the rest. and don't go against the grain, for gods sake.
>>
>>18381746
It does
>>
>>18381636
same way a regular waxing would go, except alot more pain
>>
>>18381599
Wait are-are you supposed to shave? I don't.
>>
>>18381793
Only if your a cuck.
>>
>>18381793
homosexuals often shave but if you're straight you don't have to thankfully.
>>
>>18381862
If you're single and just fucking girls for the fun if it you shave since well pubes are gross.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1496477282386.jpg (23KB, 569x559px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1496477282386.jpg
23KB, 569x559px
>>18381867
Pubes are manly and the sign of an adult.

The only people like smooth dick are faggot chimos.
>>
>>18381599
I just trim it with scissors desu
>>
>>18381599
Yes. You need an electric razor with 3 heads and the inner blades need to be within 1-3 years old. They get dull after about a year or more. In this case you can replace the blades, or buy another one. I tend to buy a new razor around Christmas since they get cheaper then, costs about 30-50 dollars.

Ok, so you've got your razor. Keep it moving and trim everything you can. Make sure you alternate the angles of the razor a bit as you are shaving. For me I have to go over the area right under my nose a ton since it has a hard time getting super close there.

Step 2. Since electric razors suck at getting a close cut on people's necks, do several passes across it, but finish with a safetey razor. I usually buy a big pack of cheap safety razors with two blades. I look really close in the mirror and just use this razor to get the very closest and most difficult to reach hairs. Since the electric got ride of 99 percent of the hair, it will make short work of the remainder and you don't even have to use shaving cream.

Trust me, this is the best way.
>>
Watch it with the removal cream if you use it in any "creases" like your upper asscrack or where your thigh meets your groin. You can get the most annoying, ugly red rash from the shit. It feels like a cross between a sunburn and really bad smegma, and looks like eczema. You need to, like, make sure you get rid of all traces of residue and then apply moisturizer to the area and let it air out or something. I'm not sure. It's been like 10 years and haven't tried it again.
>>
>>18381893
Lol you didn't read op's subject. He's asking about shaving pubes.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (9KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
9KB, 320x180px
>>18381867
>>18381880
It's best to at least just trim it. Hair soaks up fluids and sweat, all kinds of nasty stuff. Do you know how paint brushes work? They use hair for the best ones because a hair particle is full of little barbs that hold water and other junk. All three stuff your body secretes gets stuck in there just like in a brush.

There are such thing as particles.

And they are lingering.
>>
>>18381793
I don't think so. balls are not a form factor where removal of hair was a design consideration. imo if you're doing more than trimming you're gonna have a bad time. also do any women like hairless men these days?

Ladies, do you like you man with a shaved dick and balls or prefer hair?

I trim so I don't have a jungle and it's fairly short but I wouldn't even know how the fuck to begin shaving that, balls being all squishy and moving while you're trying to pull a razor across them. mm mm nope, that sounds like a bad day.
>>
>>18381897
Ah, in that case it's best to get the big stuff on top with the back extension of an electric razor.

Then the rest with a sharp safety razor, same concept really. Anything you do as you get close it it should be a safety razor.
>>
>>18381599
I actually pluck ball hairs with a tweezer. Not that painful and leaves them feeling smoother than you could imagine. It takes time though. Just do it while you watch a TV show or something
>>
>>18381880
just don't shave off your treasure trail for when you go swimming or shirtless and women will know you are a man. I've never had a women complain I was hairless and it's easier to get them to suck on your balls if you are into that sort of thing.
>>
who shaves their pubes what is wrong with you are you a professional twink or what
>>
>>18382059
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2GVcjXXI8&feature=youtu.be&t=1m23s
>>
>>18382194
ah the time code didn't work, you want 1:23 or so for relevant joke.
>>
This thread might explain why some guys reek so much even when it's mild and they're not doing anything streneous. You may not be able to smell your stink, but trust me everyone else can smell your disgusting pubes once they sit next to you. At least trim the bush.

Was gonna say inb4 are you gay lmao posts but >>18382068
>>18381862
>>18381880
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.