[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disgusted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9366.jpg (135KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9366.jpg
135KB, 800x680px
there comes a time where I grow really fucking sick of people and the goddamn trends of these times. To the point that it drives me bitter, but it cant be helped I cant stop the world from being soo fucking ignorant and cancerous

and seriously fuck fidget spinners.

its getting to me to the point that I cant stand being around people anymore, I know I am not alone when it comes to these things how do you handle these kinds of things without losing your mind?
>>
Nah, over time I just come to accept that people will just be people and nothing really I can done to control it.

I just learn to ignore what is not to my interest and to learn what interest me.
>>
you might come off as edgy but you have a point

my advice is try moving around, to difference cities, different countries. not every person on earth is a monumental fucking idiot. if you live in bumfuck, california or something of course your view on people is going to be skewed because you're surrounded by retards.

even if there are lots of retards in big cities, there are more chances that you'll meet non-retarded people. also try travelling. I was in the south of germany for a long time and it reminded me just how genuine and intelligent people could be. I don't mean polite in the "fake american smile at everything" way or intelligent in the "i have six degrees in lgbtqrajdsg-ology because my parents are rich as shit", I mean actually nice people
>>
>>18381136
I give it an honest effort to ignore it, Its hard to keep my opinions and views to myself. This is seriously going to destroy my social circles, not that i need them; i just dont want to be a dick to people that i like.
>>
>>18381164
Tough luck, but if it helps I got a journal with me which I use to write shit I need to vent out to keep me from screaming my 'unwelcome' thoughts and opinions that could make people I kinda like think I'm a dickwad.
>>
>>18381126
Build genuine relationships with genuine friends. Valuable spirits that are noble in each and everything they do.

It takes a ton to find the right people. Or person for that matter. But it is worth it. You have to work for genuine relationships thou and sometimes it's a matter of luck.

There are genuine people in this world, you just have to become one to find them too.
>>
>>18381126

Aw, I relate. Give you a kiss <3
>>
>>18381126
Is is weird that I fidet spin while getting my dick sucked
>>
File: IMG_9023.png (94KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9023.png
94KB, 600x476px
>>18381197
no, your boyfriend accepts you for who you are.
>>
>>18381190
y-you too
>>
>>18381126
You need to get out and see the world like >>18381156 says. Spend a few weeks in Thailand outside the major cities and you'll be begging to go beck home to the land of capitalism, Miley Cirus, Keeping up with the Kardashians, rap music, Pregnant at 16, and civilization.
>>
File: IMG_0523.jpg (80KB, 620x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0523.jpg
80KB, 620x640px
>>18381356
but that was not at all what anon said
>>
>>18381453
That's the point and you know it
>>
I hate how people have become some type of hivemind due to social media and constant internet access. I was so jazzed when smartphones first came around now I see they're the death of individuality and living in the moment. Like this fidget spinner shit. Why do I keep hearing about it fucking EVERYWHERE? Why is everyone amused by something so retarded, even adults are captivated by this juvenile shit.
>>
File: 1491891345652.png (37KB, 201x204px) Image search: [Google]
1491891345652.png
37KB, 201x204px
>Did you hear about fidget spinners anon?!?! SO stoopid LOL
>>
>>18381510

Because, don't you know? You have to be into everything everyone else is into, otherwise you aren't cool enough to be spoken to. Even the most asinine, boring, retarded 10 year old childish garbage, how 'bout dah?
>>
File: IMG_0221.jpg (62KB, 640x764px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0221.jpg
62KB, 640x764px
>>18381516
do you find it idiotic that people find this idiotic?

>>18381522
checked
reading this makes me sick to my stomach, and further makes me lose hope in humanity, im afraid of the idiocy the future holds.
>>
>>18381208
Thanks he told me it was but now when he gets home I'ma shove my dick down his throat for being wrong lol
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.