[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every single day, from a few hours after I wake up until I go

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: girl-alone-Favim.com-557035.jpg (10KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
girl-alone-Favim.com-557035.jpg
10KB, 500x333px
Every single day, from a few hours after I wake up until I go to bed I am plagued with existential obsessions and deep thoughts. I feel what people describe being high on marijuana as but I don't even smoke pot, have a few times but I had these exact problems prior to marijuana.

Basically last night I'm laying in bed and I thought, all I am is another animal on this earth, maybe humans have some weird mental problem where they are aware of their existence (awareness + ego). I feel like everything is hopeless, I have felt / been diagnosed with depersonalization/derealization about 10 years ago and it has only gotten worse as the years have passed and I've gotten older. It ruins my life, I have nihilistic thoughts on how everything is meaningless, I am chronically bored all the time and the only thing that makes me happy is walking around in nature, even then I am a bit paranoid. But, I just feel like im a mess mentally. It will not stop, I just wish I could reset all the horrible qualities my brain has and constantly nags me with. What do I even do?

Even this might be pointless, what if I am in my own simulation and I am god, god who got lonely and wanted others to interact with so he created humans + awareness to make himself not so bored/lonely. What the fuck. help me please. I am at the point where I feel there is no hope and no point in going on.. I'd love to just live life and not have these thought affect so badly. I just want to cry from all the emotions I am feeling.
>>
>>18381039
I have the same thoughts everyday forced to wonder about sim theory holographic universe existentialism everyone around me doesn't care def could be in simulation. I think simulation = quantum mechanics = potentiality field = new age thought all is the same
>>
Ik how you feel man, not exactly, but i can relate.Rick and Morty explores this kind of nihilistic view, and i find its answers are incredibly uplifting. Do some research on Albert Camus. Dan Harmon talks about how as you go further out, things start to seem meaningless. You zoom out, your only 1 in billions of humans, you zoom out more, our start system is 1 amongst trillions etc. But its when you zoom in you find happiness simple things, like watching tv with your family. He says thats what matters. Its wrong to say nothing matters. To the world? Yes. But to you, it shouldnt be that case.
>>
So far my research has found that time doesn't exist we have multiple lives all happening at the same time and also there is a correlation between the Seth material sim theory quantum mechanics and remote viewing. Had to do with brain waves in beta and other non alpha states. Some ppl activate that with meditation but I think sound does it for me
>>
>>18381039

Aww give you a hug <3
Maybe you belong on /x/ kek
>>
>>18381143
Yes Anon I will go there now thank you
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.