[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The big 18

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: when someone reaches.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
when someone reaches.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
I'm sorry for the classic no gf thread, but I need some help.

>>18
>>5 feet 8 inches
>>Never had a gf
>>avg weight
>>avg attractiveness

I'm going to college in a few months and I was wondering if there are any genuine tips to start a relationship with someone.

I am pretty outgoing, and I would like to think that I am funny. I am just struggling to get myself to change a casual friendship to a romantic relationship. Tips?
>>
>>18380906
>>
Hello, newfag. How's your first day?

Just talk to them and ask them out. Not really that hard. You're overthinking things.
>>
>>18380906
Just keep asking girls out that you are interested in, they'll say yes or no; but you have to ask. And you're 18 man, I know it seems really stressful and that "everyone has a relationship". But you need to just chill, focus on your education and find a girl that you want to be with, not a girl for the sake of having one.
>>
>>18380911
The girls I want to ask out are girls I am typically friends with for a while, and I generally really value that friendship. I wouldn't want to ruin that friendship... or does that not typically happen?
>>
>>18380906
Don't look for girls. Don't even look for friends.

Look for activities. Friends and girls will result.
>>
>avg attractiveness
In other words, average ugliness.
You do realize 5/10 is average, right?
>>
>>18380932
That doesn't happen dw, I'm friends with my ex and everything is super chill
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.