[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with a shitty relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 64131-FWORD_DAY04-00317.jpg (55KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
64131-FWORD_DAY04-00317.jpg
55KB, 800x532px
Long story short. I like my best friend of 3 years. She doesn't like me back. Before she told me this, I planned a trip to go see her. (we discussed this prior to her telling me she doesn't want a relationship) we set the date up and talked about going ice skating and on dates and She was fine with it. She texts me or calls me everyday
I'm trying to figure out if it's worth going?
We haven't seen each other in a year since she moved. If I go, is there anything I can do to change her mind. I want to be with her. Help a bro out.
Pic looks somewhat like the girl
>>
Should I go see her?
If I go, is there anything I can do so that I can have sex with her if I can't get her to change her mind about being in a relationship?
>>
>>18380560
It's over, man don't go out try to convince or negotiate her attraction to you. It won't lead to anything good for both of you in the end. Best you walk out and pursue something fresh, someone new, there arer millions of othes out there.

Another option If by any chance you still insist to be with her, you need to instill dread on her, have power over her and willingness to walk out at any moment. Make her jealous, attract don't pursue.
>>
>>18380572
I've tried dating other girls but I end up screwing the relationships cause I can't get over her. That's why I planned the trip besides trying again.
How would I make her jealous?
>>
>>18380560
I don't understand wanting to be kicked in the head after you have been away from her for a year. Don't go
>>
>>18380560
Ignore her, pursue other women, be so amazing women can't say no to you (easier said than done). The "I don't want a relationship" excuse changes when she finds a guy she truly wants. Stop hurting yourself and find a women worth your time.
>>
>>18380581
You really got a worse case of oneitis, aren't ya? If you could date other girl then it mean you're attractive enough for other people besides her, more importanly it signifies you're a man who have choices. Don't go put your self respect in gutter, man.

If you really want to make her jealous you need to date other girls, but this time you need to have a belief that you've get over of your oneitis and want to have as much fun as possible for yourself and the new girl.
Consider the old story of a duke who tried to woo a difficult girl that got himself surrounded with beautiful (paid) girls who adore him in the front of the difficult girl. The duke almost got it till he being impatient fuck who break the jig and go 'negotiate' the difficult woman desire.
>>
Bump, im in a similar situation
>>
>>18380602
this OP. You are stuck on this chick who is clearly not into you and won't ever be. Don't torture yourself. Remove her from your life for your sake. You can't handle it; not being a dick, but you can't. This is a common issue with only one way to resolve yet most people don't do it the right way.
>>
>>18380586
ignore her completely? cut off contact and just leave or just don't reply to her all the time?

I've already tried dating, I've slept with 7 girls in that year we stopped talking and tried dating some of them as well, but again the feelings i have for my best friends, I didn't feel the same with these girls
>>
>>18380639
I mean don't be a dick, but if that's what it takes to make yourself get over her then do it. If you need to, tell her how you feel and why you are backing off. It's for your own good, but girls usually won't understand how guys can't just be friends. Foreign concept to them.
>>
>>18380666
couldn't I just cancel and not tell her why?
would be easier
>>
>>18380639
Yes, cut her off and talk to her only when she initiates (even then don't flood her with messages, just give her 1-3 word replies or 20 second chats). Ok, your next step is to realize she isn't perfect. If you have slept with seven women then you can find another one and try your luck. Like I said, you need to improve yourself. Find your weaknesses, change your attitude. Invest in your appearence and happiness.
>>
>>18380687
That would be the best. Don't make a noise and retreat silently. Contemplate things, such as what make her so special when you could bed 7 other girls?
>>
>>18380705
I actually think it's cause of the chemistry we have. anyone can play videogames or listen to the same stuff but with her we just click. I think that's why I'm still stuck on her
>>
>>18380703
I'll try this out and see what happens
>>
>>18380740
There are millions of others who could potentially click with you too, and this time they could also like and appreciate you back. Unlike this one.

Good relationship is two-way feedback, if you have it in you to bed 7 girls I'm sure you could get up and find the one who'll click again with you in different way or at least like you back. I wish you good in your journey.
>>
>>18380766
thanks anon, just sucks cause I've sent her flowers and other stuff. I really thought I can do something to get her to at least reconsider.
>>
>>18380779
Yes you go and bill cosby the bitch.
>>
>>18380779
You can't change someones mind with shit like that. Just work on improving yourself for your sake.
>>
>>18380785
not trying to go to jail anon. kek
>>
>>18380788
i wasn't planning on buying stuff til she saw me in that light. I was thinking there's something I could do to get her to reconsider. Since she texts and calls me everyday and we play videogames when we can at night from time to time
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.