[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF has cumophobia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (52KB, 640x342px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 640x342px
So my gf is disgusted by the stickiness of my cum and won't let me shoot it in her mouth, face or even on her chest. Is there a way to ease her into it?
>>
>>18380471
mix yogurt with your cum and offer it to her every morning. Tell her it's the secret to a youthful look.
>>
>>18380471
You secretly feed it to her in her favorite drink or/and meal. Or bill cosby her maybe some Molly up her ass
>>
>>18380471
Don't try to force it, if its that big of a deal and sh4 can't be easily convinced you need a different gf anon. Trust me I've had gfs I forced into stuff like that and they'll just use it against you at some point
>>
Talk dirty to her while you're fucking her, and include stuff like wanting to watch your warm cum flow down her neck. My best bet is that she might start associate the idea with something hot and pleasant, as long as there's intimacy and a story behind it.
>>
>>18380471

Come in her face without warning. It's how most girls learn
>>
I loved it when my ex dipped his fingers in his cum then fed it to me while I was finishing myself off. Perhaps something like that? It's not that sticky when it's just a thin coating and even though you don't mention the taste being a factor, it could help if she experiences multiple times that it's not really a big deal.

Also, if you haven't yet, try to stress why you find it hot. Maybe she is into some of the psychological stuff, like telling her you want to mark your territory/mark her as yours or whatever.

Other than that I wouldn't know. Coating her face in the stuff absolutely isn't the way to make her suddenly love something she's already not a fan of. Just try to build positive or (if that's impossible) neutral experiences and if that doesn't work accept that you have to cross this one off with someone else.
>>
>>18380884
so
the man who trained you to eat cum
why is he an ex :)
>>
>>18380471
handjobs.
If she can get over jizz on her hand, she can warm up to jizz on her tits, remember preparation and have things like tissues/wet wipes nearby to ease into the idea of it all.
After a while on jizz on her hand/tits, she might try tasting it/licking it/eating it or mixing it with food (ice cream works well).

It's not something you can force, it's not something you can magically make her like and enjoy, but it can be done, if she doesn't budge on it, accept it or find a new gf.
p.s. emotional blackmail will only make her not want to be with you.
>>
>>18380471
Would you enjoy having it shot all over you?

Semen is, objectively, not a pleasant feeling, smelling or tasting stuff. People (generally women) can come to like it, largely through its associations with the man she loves or the pleasures of sex. But there is nothing 'phobic' about disliking it.
>>
>>18381044
Semen is, objectively, not a pleasant feeling, smelling or tasting stuff

that's subjective :))

many girls don't like it, many girls do
I suppose the younger girls (18 and below) don't like the taste. She squirmed when I finished in her mouth, her eyes shut tightly I could see that she hated the taste. I told her she didn't need to swallow and she immediately spat on my shirt... we almost had a fight over "muh feeling"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.