[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I tell her dad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Picture_20170603_032432308.jpg (260KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Picture_20170603_032432308.jpg
260KB, 720x1280px
I have found pictures of my friends 15 year old daughter smoking weed and posting lewd half naked pictures on instagram should I tell him?
>>
>>18379884
No.
>>
>>18379884
Only about the half naked shit and maybe about the weed if he is open minded. You could also inform her about harm reduction and privacy/cybersecurity anonymously.
>>
>>18379884
Tell her about the dangers of posting pictures on the internet. Whatever you do, don't tell her dad, the only way that can end well is if he doesn't really mind, in which case he doesn't need to know
>>
>>18379884
Teach the bitch a lesson about the old interneterino and the need to practice safe surfing!
>>
>>18379884
Do you need money from him?
>>
>>18379884
Do it, maybe the shock of "OH MY GAWD SOMEONE FOUND THE PUBLIC PICTURES I POSTED FOR EVERYONE TO SEE ABOUT PRIVATE ACTS" will make her less of a little (excuse this word it's stupid but its useful) thot
>>
>>18379884
Yes, tell him. As a parent, I would want my friends to let me know if they caught my kids doing things I might not approve of.
>>
>>18379884
I was gonna try weed until I saw this picture
Thanks op
>>
Is daddy a hot head?
Don't tell him

Can daddy keep calm and stay silent?
Tell him

It would suck being a parent and not know that kind of stuff about your kids. That way he can be more alert and notice stuff you don't. You talk to your daughter, make her think daddy doesn't know, and that she should cut off those bad habits. Lots of whore shaming pics to make the point stand. If that doesn't do it, bring daddy to the mix.
>>
>>18379884
Maybe she is just looking for some dick and your going to spoil it . Just keep watching her ig for nudes
>>
>>18379884
Ya why not. She's ruining her life.
>>
>>18379884
probably weird to bring it up to her yourself unless you are really close with the family.

>>18380397
This is probably best. Will the dad freak or be cool about it?
>>
>>18379884
Could always send anonymous messages to either.
>>
>>18379884
In case you tell him you should prepare an answer for this follow up question: "Why are you following my daughter on Instagram?"
>>
>>18379884
Who do you want to side with? Your friend or the daughter? You know the circumstances between you all the best, but in the end you need to break the news to one of them eventually.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.