[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ayyyy LMAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170512-140848.png (1MB, 1015x751px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170512-140848.png
1MB, 1015x751px
I've turned to /adv/ for this situation. This girl who I have a crush on, just recently broke up with her boyfriend. They dated for a year and he just ended it with her. Not sure about reasoning, but it happened. This was a few days ago they broke up. Now I'm interested in dating her. She is 19 and I'm 22, do you think age will ruin my chances? I know it's not a big difference, but to her it might be. Also should I give her time before making moves or try to get her tight away? I've heard many answers about waiting, but what should I do in this situation Anons??
>>
>>18379805
hey man keep posting the collection :)
I'm rooting for you!
>>
File: f7f98345862781.583f6d2f13800.jpg (695KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
f7f98345862781.583f6d2f13800.jpg
695KB, 1200x1800px
>>18379811
Ohh hell yeah my dude
>>
>>18379805
age shouldn't be an issue, for her at least, I'm 22 and I prefer girls my age or slightly older, but yeah go for it
>>
>>18379805
got anymore details ?
>>
>>18380463
he has a lot more pics :)
>>
This is a stupid question because we don't know her. I know girls who care too much about age and bitches dating men twice their age. I know girls who take months to date again. I personally know someone who went on a date sane day she broke up with homeboy. Like we cannot know. Just ask her out. Worse case scenario she says no. Like what the fuck
>>
What? Where I live 16 year old... well, girls, get in cars with 30-35 year old guys and just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>18379805
Some advices I could offer are to don't mind the age difference if it sticks the landing then it goes, and don't go waiting while it's true if the circumstances of the break-up was intense she might not be ready, but in any way striking boldly and while the iron (your will) is hot will do wonders than waiting idly.

The girl after all is not like a wine which will ripe into good the longer you wait.
>>
>>18379805
OP if you are going to ask for advise, try to be a little more specific. We don't know shit about this situation other than she was dumped and shes 19...okay?

Women usually like older guys. You are good there. If you don't make a move soon, someone else will if she's attractive.
>>
>>18379805
OP we need more pics :_D
and more details about her
to give advice
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.