[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I in love, /adv/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: uwah.jpg (272KB, 650x601px) Image search: [Google]
uwah.jpg
272KB, 650x601px
I've known this guy for a while now. He makes me emotional in every way possible. I could go on forever about the way he makes me feel, but I'll just greentext.

>get a really big crush on him in january
>we stop talking for a while, but i still get that fluttery feeling when he's mentioned
>begin talking to him again in april
>crush comes back, but way more intense
>you dont fucking get it. ive never had a crush like that, my heart would feel like it was exploding around him and i'd constantly go out of my way to make him laugh because i couldnt get enough of it
>finally fess up
>he says he likes me too
>usually when i start dating someone, my feelings start to die down, but with him they just got more intense
>i get really happy listening to him talk about things that make him happy, to the point i tear up
>i tear up when i hear about him being sad too
>just the other day after i got off the phone with him i was hit with this huge wave of emotion, like that feeling i got when i had that intense crush, except somehow MORE intense. never felt anything like it
>constantly thinking about him
>constantly thinking about new ways to make him happy
>constantly imagining a future with him

Is this what being in love is? I've never cared for anyone like this before. I genuinely want him to be doing well, and I care so much about his happiness. I never want to wrong him. I never want to hurt him. I just want to be by his side, and make sure he's happy and well fed and warm. I'm sure this would make most people be like, "yeah buddy. that's love for ya." But I know there's a difference between love and infatuation. I'm 18, I'm barely legal dude, so I don't think I have the life experience to properly distinguish the two.
>>
>>18379650
Love is an abstract concept that has no solid definition, it's made up of a variety of feelings, thoughts, desires, etc. which varies from person-to-person. If love was a definable and tangible thing you (and so many others) wouldn't be asking this very same question. It's up to you to define it and decide whether you love him or not. As you say you're 18, you have no idea now, and that's fine. Just enjoy the ride.
>>
>>18379650
Sounds like more than I've ever had with anyone I'd been with. But truly, only you can define what love is to you, and I feel like love is different for different people.
>>
I once dated a girl just like you. Protip: you're crazy.
>>
>>18379650
You're not in love. You're 18. I bet when he stuck it in the first time you flipped your shit.
>>
>>18379650
I felt like that about a person once and they pretended to feel the same even after she fucked a friend of mine. She would tell me she loved me so much it hurt but in the end it wasn't she that hurt it was me.
>>
>>18379650
Do you want to fuck him?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.