[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with hunger on a cut ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x482px
I'm so hungry rn I'm thinking about cereal and stuff soo hungry, how can I deal with hunger. How can I deny myself food I'm so hungry. And I'm not on a huge calorie deficit.
>>
Take konjac root pills. Drink them with water. The powder absorbs the water, making you feel full. And it's safe.
>>
>>18379535
You can eat healthy and feel full if you eat right kinds of foods.

Even tho you are thinking certain foods your body can actually be satisfied with many different types of foods. When you are carving for something like cereal ask yourself what is it in it you want: Is it the chewable cereal? You could try different kinds of seeds. Is it the milk? You can have that on it's own or try drinking water or tea (actually that's a great try for everything). Is it just that it fills you up? Try drinking again and salads especially cucumber and cabbage are healthy and cheap. Also eat few actual meals a day and avoid eating between them.
>>
>>18379535
Eat salad. A bag of it. Without any sauce.
>>
I'm just sitting here like, I can make some stir fry, and I know I'm gonna make too much cause I always do, and I know I'm gonna eat all of it all at once... or I can do some crunches. starting to get good results, gotta keep going.
>>
Me too. . . I'll wait till I fall asleep
>>
>>18379535
I'm my experience low intensity cardio doesn't leave you as hungry as high intensity cardio. Upping you're protein intake is easy too. And if nothing else works eat as much celery as you like, barely any calories.
>>
For me its easy as fuck, get some caffeine tablets and spread them out throughout the day

for me it's roughly 8am, midday, 3pm

appetite thoroughly suppressed and my energy levels are fine
>>
>>18379535
One way to curve an appetite is to drink lots of water. I know it sounds lame as fuck, but not only is it good to that, it also suppresses the enzymes that induce the hunger feeling.
>>
>>18379535
Drink water and realize the satisfaction from short term relief is not worth the agonizing regret.
This>>18380700
>>
Oatmeal, water, carrots/celery.

Just slam down a salad with a piece of chicken.
>>
Give up because fat or skinny no one will ever love you anyways.

t. Man who gave up
>>
Join the /thinspo/ ana chans on /fa/.

Otherwise, Cigs / water /black coffee / diet soda

If you can make it 24 hours without eating you'll get over it.
>>
>>18379535
Fruit boi
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.