[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to kiss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1448954118972.jpg (115KB, 796x805px) Image search: [Google]
1448954118972.jpg
115KB, 796x805px
Some kind anons gave me good advice several weeks ago, and it led to me asking someone out and going on a few dates. I have to kiss her now, I had tried last time but became completely paralyzed when my face touched hers, so I just gave her a peck and said goodnight. My previous experience is with one other person who I was with for years, but as we were both amateurs we never really "learned" how to kiss like a normal adult human.

TL;DR What is a normal way to kiss someone for the first time?
>>
>>18379311
just stick your tongue in and out really fast aiming between her lips.
>>
File: 1448953395360.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1448953395360.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>18379349
Thanks friend. Anyone else have advice?
>>
>>18379311
You HAVE to kiss her now?

Anyway, don't put thought into it. Just kiss. Don't fucking French kiss for the first one. In my experience is good if you're playful with eachother, like tickling, booping noses, getting comfortable touching in flirty ways like that.
>>
tongue is weird
don't keep your head cocked to the same side
lol, breathe through your nose not your mouth.

I'm not the best at kissing I don't think cause I never really got into the tongue thing, but that's what I've got for you.
>>
>>18379356
I do, I got very lucky and she has verbalized that she was waiting for me to kiss her, as she knows I am unable to read people like that.
She had said that she was going to kiss me that night, but wants to know what it would be like if I did so instead, for the first time at least.

As to your advice, thank you, so do not use my tongue at all then? It will be difficult to be playful, as she does not care for hugs and such, so I have not really made any physical contact, aside from if she grabs me. I feel if I did not put any thought into it, that it would pretty much be me putting my lips on hers and then separating. Like a grandma kiss.

>>18379391
Thank you, so I should move my head from side to side, albeit slowly? And again, no tongue, noted.
>>
File: 1443697717842.jpg (32KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
1443697717842.jpg
32KB, 498x498px
Bun bump
>>
File: 685888.jpg (29KB, 300x457px) Image search: [Google]
685888.jpg
29KB, 300x457px
>>18379430
Just go in for the kiss and go from there. It doesn't really require thinking or training. That just makes you more nervous.
>>
>>18379500
What even is a kiss? Is it supposed to make that sucking noise at the end? Should the first one be quiet and just like part the lips and suck on theirs for a few seconds?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.