[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FUCKED UP REAL BAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: eating-computer.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
eating-computer.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
I was getting fucked up on cocaine with my gf and I get way too excited and started to "pretend" to stab myself to get my gf all excitied. I went down once and pulled away quick with the knife. Which made my girlfriend go "AHHHHHHH" . So i triend it again but i went to fast a stuck a 8 inch knife about 4 inches into my right side about 3 inches from my bellybutton. I fucking hurts so bad but i cant go to the hospital all fucked up. My eyes look crazy and im bad at acting normal. I have several other drugs that will show up on a drug test. Im a good kid who goes to college and does well and i cant fuck it up. Wht the fuck should i do!!>!>!!??? I think its non lethal but fuck idk
picture means nothing
>>
You deserve it for being a junkie.
You've done society a great favor tonight.
>>
>>18379303
Go to the hospital you fucking retard.
>>
>>18379303
You need to stop the bleeding.

If the bleeding isn't stopping, you need to go to the hospital IMMEDIATELY.

Your second biggest worry should be INFECTION. You need to get disinfectent immediately and apply it to the wound. You need to dress that wound properly and prevent INFECTION.

Even then I can only advise that you immediately go to a hospital. However (1) stop the bleeding, and (2) dress the wound and prevent infection.

If you do those two things, try to sleep on it. If you can go to the hospital tomorrow morning, then do that.
>>
>>18379307
will they test my bloold?
>>
Just sit there and die.
>>
You're obviously not a good kid like you claim if you'll test positive for any drug, let alone multiple.
>>
>>18379310
By the way I'm not a doctor and this is not medical advice. I'm just saying what I would do given the hypothetical restraints you've presented. I have no formal or informal medical training or knowledge other than what I've heard on TV.
>>
wtf OP you crazy as fuck man
>>
Ok fuck, im gonna poor some vodka on it.
>>
I just stuck my fingers inside of it and it felt like i only cut into muscle. My gf did the same and she said no organs got cut. hopefully im good
>>
>>18379321
You're going to die if you don't go to a hospital.
>>
>>18379321
great. please have your gf disinfect and dress. lie down and don't move. stop doing the drugs.
>>
>>18379327
i have fishing line and hooks, can i use that to stick myself up? Or should i use thread? she will do it for me and she is great at sewing.
>>
File: Bait thread.png (311KB, 680x681px) Image search: [Google]
Bait thread.png
311KB, 680x681px
>>18379327
>>18379325
>>18379321
>>18379318
>>18379317
>>18379316
>>18379315
>>18379313
>>18379312
>>18379310
>>18379307
>>18379305

I'm sure a dude with half a knife embedded in his stomach is casually chillin' and postin' images and typing out his problems about being high on coke and bleeding while his girlfriend is going nuts in the background.

I know you guys are bored, but seriously.
>>
>>18379333
flipping hell, just go to the hospital.
if you're both drugged, it won't be ideal anyway and you just risk infection.

Just go to the hospital.

I hope this isn't a real person but I know it is.
>>
>>18379338
Drugs addicts arent the most rational or intelligent people
>>
>>18379343
fuck, what would i even say to them?
>>
>>18379347
I'm injured, treat me.
Things got out of hand, messed up dude.
>>
dis shit is crazy OP. But i would advise agaist the hospital.
bump
>>
>>18379303
at least they wont taser your ball sack. go to the fucking hospital!
>>
Did you finally escape the cops?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.