[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did I mess up today /adv/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: sad_frog.jpg (7KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
sad_frog.jpg
7KB, 316x202px
>Be me
>Me and two of my friends at the mall.
>Go to shoe store.
>See a cute 7/10 girl.
>I decide to try and make a move
>Strike conversation with her.
>Things went well.
>She said her favorite drink was "red bull"
>I offered to buy her one before the store closes.
>She said, "if you want to"
>I rush to the convenient store. It's 8:55pm and the store closes at 9:00pm.
>I am rushing back to the store.
>Run into my friends who say I look like "simp" and I realized that I Looked pretty stupid.
>managed to make it back in time.
>Give her the drink.
>She says "thank you."
>She then gives me her Snapchat
>But she told me she had a bf.
How bad did I fuck up today /adv/? Be Honest.
>>
Don't waste money on bitchs with dicks.(ask for refund)
>>
>>18378999
your digits should tell you that you fucked up. you don't go get the drink for her and then bring it back, you take her out for the drink. and no one goes out for a redbull
>>
>>18378999
Go back to /r9k/
>>
>>18378999
honestly it doesn't sound like you fucked up at all. worst case scenario she has a bf and you're out $3. best case scenario, she dumps her bf in a few weeks and starts talking to you.

the real fuck up comes when you get suckered into a relationship and get cheated on.

enjoy your life young anon. suffering beyond your wildest imaginings will be yours soon one day.,
>>
>>18378999
Yeah, that was a little cringey. So what. Now you know not to do that, which means you'll be that much more successful next time. Don't get depressed and stop. You're moving forward and progressing. Keep putting yourself out there. Keep interacting with girls. Keep pushing your boundaries. Every time you make a mistake, you've progressed, because you've learned one more ineffective method to avoid. You'll also learn which methods succeed. The key is to keep moving forward.
>>
File: 14595333430631.png (574KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
14595333430631.png
574KB, 750x1334px
>>18378999
Anon, when we told you to offer to buy her a drink we meant at a bar or coffee place or something, not that
>>
>>18378999
sounds like the average girl to me.
You didn't fuck up.
What is she supposed to say 'No thanks'?
you'd be here crying even more
>>
>>18378999
you fucked up when you made her wait for you to go to the deli. who the fuck does that?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.