[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me stop hating women I can get dates fairly easily, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Help me stop hating women

I can get dates fairly easily, and girls start out somewhat attracted to me, but i never end up being what anyone's looking for, and it's absolutely frustrating. I'm not overly nice. I am caring, but i don't go out of my way to please anyone. I'm not a white knight or anything. I literally just be myself, a pretty chill guy who people generally like. I don't do any of that PUA stuff because it's embarassing. I shouldn't have to be someone i'm not to get a gf, i should be able to be myself like i've been doing, but so far, nobody wants what i have to offer.

I just got rejected by a girl, so i hit tinder and it's all such bullshit. I have over 300 matches but everyone sucks. A really cute girl actually messaged me first yesterday, and gave me her number too! I was kind of excited. Then i texted her and never got a single word back. Then other girls give me bullshit excuses when i ask them out or i ask for their number like, "oh texting takes up too much space on my phone", or "i suck at texting, add me on snapchat", where they won't add me back. Bullshit bullshit bullshit. But eventually i will find one who's down to meet, and she'll ghost me or friendzone me right away.

Women are making me very angry right now.

>inb4 stop caring about girls

i soon will, but every time i do and stop looking, no one ever comes into my life when i least expect it.

>inb4 be a dick to women and they'll like you

i'm looking for a girl with some self-respect

>inb4 be more alpha

well why do i see so many beta fags with gfs who love them? I know someone who does all kinds of retarded grand gestures for his gf that are cringey as fuck, like he made her a scrapbook with 365 pages and each page was a reason he loves her. They've been together 2 or 3 months.

So other guys are totally getting away with being cringey faggots and still have gfs, why can't i get one when i'm not and i'm my own man?
>>
>>18378977
How easy was it to find your best male friend and is he easily replaceable?

A good match isnt a dime a dozen mang. Most people arent compatible with you, male or female even with friendship. But good matches exist.

So its all a waiting and odds game.

Youll have more luck getting off tinder and into communities and meetup groups where women of your interests go.

It narrows the hoard down a lot to do social things where you meet new people.
>>
>>18378977
>he made her a scrapbook with 365 pages and each page was a reason he loves her. They've been together 2 or 3 months.

They're young and it's not going to work out. Can't help you with your woman problems but you should know that. It'll take time to find a proper relationship like you're looking for, don't give up .
>>
>>18379001

Well i'm not dead set on finding my absolute soul mate right this instant, i just want a gf. You're supposed to go through some until you find one you want to spend the rest of your life with, but there's no chance in hell i can do that if nobody wants to be my gf for awhile.

And my list isn't that long. I'd be happy with anyone as long as i'm attracted to them and they are nice. If anyone has those 2 things, i'll get into their hobbies, show them mine, and things would take off. I don't care for someone with my specific set of interests.. And i don't get why anyone would. It's good to have some things in common but i want to learn more about what someone else likes, as well as teach them about what i like.
>>
>tinder
that company needs to have some unfortunate events that lead to bankruptcy. as do almost all online dating services. shit is retarded.
>>
the women you attract suck because YOU suck. Sucking less is the best solution.
>>
>>18379346

Fuck off back to /soc/, you normie shithead
>>
>>18378977
even women hate women, everyone hates women.
>>
>>18379025
>i dont get why common interests

You dolt. You dont go to "every specific thing i like" conventions. Usually the groups are one thing and common ground is what builds relationships sexual or non sexual.

My gf and I bonded in the first place over our similar taste in internet humour and youtube videos. (boring af right? Im sorry)

Other than that we're pretty different. But you need that one pr two things to identify with each other on in the first place

Meeting in places with common interests just brings that one thing out front and center. Thats all.
>>
>>18378977
>I can get dates fairly easily,
Sorry outside of my experience bracket
>>
>>18379025
Two books you need to read now: book of pook and no more mr nice guy.

Your problem ain't women man, your problem is you. You need to get to know who you are, what specifically you want, and take steps in order to get that. You also need to stop this dependence on what a woman thinks of you. You get flaked on. So what? Find another girl.

Think of the guys that are successful with women. They don't give a fuck, and are very comfortable in their own skin. They don't depend on a woman for validation. Women want men who are men, who take care of their shit like men, who date like men, and who fuck like men. You think a girl wants a guy who whines incessantly by the phone hoping that she'll call and alleviate all the problems from his life? She wants a guy who's exciting, knows how to amuse himself, knows how to impress and move mountains for what he wants.

You don't need to change your whole personality to get a girlfriend. You need to stop being so damn desperate. Let her come to you. Do such awesome stuff that she'll keep thinking of you. Be cool, be fun, be unexpected. And have something going on in your life where you don't depend on anyone for your own self worth. It's just that simple.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.