[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26. Should I date a 20 year old boy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0984.jpg (81KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0984.jpg
81KB, 960x639px
I'm 26. Should I date a 20 year old boy?
>>
>>18378905
Does the 20 year old boy want too date you back ?
>>
>>18378908
Yes he confessed his feelings for me
>>
>>18378905

No. Younger boys are stupid as fuck. It's not worth it.
>>
>>18378905
its only raep if they are under 18
>>
>>18378914
>>18378913
I somehow wanted to give it a try but still unsure
>>
>>18378905

>I'm 26. Should I date a 20 year old boy?

That's fine, just don't be surprised if it doesn't end well. The mental development differences between a 20 and 26 year old are more drastic than you think. I wouldn't expect him to be super mature or anything. He's still very much so a kid. Go in with your eyes open and I don't see the problem.
>>
>>18378928
When I was 24 I had a fling with a 20. At that time I only learned that he lied to me about he was 21 and old enough to get in a night club which was triggered because we met at a night club. He still pretty much party boy and all. That's why I'm a bit worried about this time since he confessed his feelings but I don't know how much he's being serious in a relationship
>>
Yeah, 20 and 26 is a pretty big age gap. Just go out on a date and see what happens. Observe how he acts and talks. See if he's what you're looking for.
>>
>>18378905
You're 26. You should be thinking about finding a husband. So, no, you shouldn't date a 20 year old unless he is about to graduate from med school and goes to church.
>>
>>18378911
>feelings
kek really doubt it
he'd get a new pussy about next month
or worse, when you hit the wall
>>
>>18379185
I don't even know if I should go on a date with him at all. Everyone at his work place know he's hitting on me and I used to work there so it's pretty awkward >>18379195
I see. Unfortunately he's not a church boy nor med student.
>>18379200
Yeah he sounds a bit bold because he's touchy-feely and knows what he's doing to chasing me and such
>>
Only if you want to get laid, it wont be serious for him. Most guys have a fantasy about fucking a older women. I was talking to a 35 yr old when I was 25.
>>
>>18378905
yes, if age is the only problem for you then he sounds like a guy you really like
>>
>>18378905
No apparently not
>>
>>18378905
Yes you date him ....he's young dumb and full of cum
>>
M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y
>>
I'd fuck his brains out like he was my own kid.
>>
What the fuck is it really a big age gap? I'm a 24 year old guy and I'm trying to date 20 or 21 year old girls. I can't meet anyone closer to my age that interests me.
>>
>>18378905
Hell no. Its hard enough finding a 30 yo guy who is not still a boy and can't understand purposefully putting yourself in a position like this with a guy you know really is.
>>
>>18380579
Age gap between men and women and women and men are two entirely different things.
>>
>>18380603
No 30 year old is a boy. Just because they don't meet your expectations doesn't make them a boy.
>>
so is this a big deal, i'm 25 male and i want to date a 19 year old, my friends thought it was weird in a hypothetical situation.
>>
>>18378905
What are you expecting from this?
What kind of person he is? Why do you find him interesting?
>>
OP here
To all of you. Sometimes we just can't explain things. If we like something we like it. We can't say why we like it. I'm interested because even though he's young he's kind of bold and not afraid of anything. I know he somehow rebelling and such and as I always playing the safe card now I just wanted to try something break the line.
Maybe it's stupid. I'll just stop it.
>>
>>18381108
So you're a safe kid? I used to be one as well.

Dating someone to try break out of it is literally the worst thing to do, the reason your safe is because you worry about other people, if you try break out with a partner you will shift that to him. Break out on your own, start small and build up.

>even though he's young he's kind of bold and not afraid of anything.

You say "even though he's young" but all young men are like that, I used to be one, we all think we're invincible, it comes from naivety, ego, and arrogance.

For your own sake, don't date this guy.
>>
>>18381171
Well it's must be reason behind why everyone against us. People keep telling me not to date him.
I'll go with it then. Softly and kindly ignoring him
>>
>>18378905
Sure, just as long as you watch pokemon with him and help him buy beer.
>>
>>18381108
>I'm interested because even though he's young he's kind of bold
>>18381220
>People keep telling me not to date him.
>I'll go with it then.
Holy fuck, some motherfucker from a Jamaican crab racing forum just managed to fuck up everything for the guy. Now I know why this 24 year old woman ignored my text.
>>
>>18381235
Yeah i'm a filthy gender traitor but I can't argue that a woman should do something that is going to hurt her/waste her time and energy just to get some random guy laid.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.