[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drug money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Shrooms.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Shrooms.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
I got into doing shrooms and crap but its taking a toll on my wallet, im in highschool and asking for money from my parents is gonna end up being a hassle, any ideas how to rake in some cash?
>>
>>18378838
you can pick them for free ? it's almost time
>>
>>18378855
Don't even try to do this unless you're connected with someone who is an expert. Identifying shrooms is not an easy task and if you don't know what you're doing, you could very easily pick and eat something that will hospitalize and/or kill you.

As for your money situation, try getting a job.
>>
>>18378855
Wtf how I live in a farm town and I never see shit
>>
>>18378878
They grow on cow shit

You should only being doing shrooms once or twice a month so it shouldn't be that big of an expense. If you're being charged more than $10 a g you're being ripped off.
>>
>>18378877
We used to get garbage bags full of shrooms from this field not to far away from my house. Quit being a pussy. If you're going to do drugs you're doing drugs. B-b-but my responsible drug use, no you're doing drugs and taking a risk if it's merely for recreational use especially. Also all shrooms are litereally poison and could send you to the hospital.
>>
>>18378904
Doing drugs isn't just about the, "oooh I'm le edgy teenager who likes to get fucked up cuz it makes me cool," feeling to everyone. Just because you got lucky and happened to grab shrooms that won't kill you doesn't mean it's not likely to happen to anyone else. Sure there is always some risk, but if you had half a brain you would understand that it's always ideal to eliminate as many of those risk factors as possible to ensure a pleasant experience. Congrats, you think you're better than everyone else, now go be a fag somewhere else.
>>
>>18378838
sell your parents possessions
>>
>>18378838
how much does 1/8oz cost where you are?
>>
>>18378838
Get spores and grow some shrooms. Eat them or sell them to trustworthy people only.
>>
>>18378838
Stop doing shrooms, do krokodil like fucking respectable people you subhuman degenerate.
>>
I really wonder how a person who consumes shrooms can think in such basic and limited terms.
>>
>>18378838
I like paying for some young tight ass. Free ice cream too.
>>
>>18378838
How about you stop being a loser doing drugs. That will save some cash.

Can't help you with the loser part though.
>>
>>18378877
disregard this anon, if you're a junkie you deserve the hospital trip.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.