[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Female body hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

How can I become more accepting of female body hair. I live in Lebanon where women shave regularly and make sure they show no body hair.

I am moving to the US soon for college and I want to get used to the idea of it in case I end up hooking up with a girl who doesn't completely shave.

I have rationally accepted female body hair as natural but I still subconsciously reject it and think it's gross.
>>
Repress it more and turn it into a fetish
>>
>>18378591
On an instinctive level, if you're really attracted to a girl you'll like her pubes, and if you aren't you'll find them gross. Body hair is where bacteria grow, the bacteria that create body odor. When we're really into somebody, that body odor turns us on because we want to immerse ourselves in the person. When we're not into them, we find it disgusting.
>>
>>18378634
is this why I like smelling my sister's underwear so much
>>
>>18378634
>Vikings actually used to sell narwhal horns to europeans as

AS WHAT? Come on man, don't cuck me like that
>>
>>18378649
no, that's the pheromones from her urine and vaginal fluid.

>>18378651
lol idk, I just googled "the more you know" to bring you that image. I googled it, and it looks like the answer is "unicorn horns"
>>
Body hair doesn't actually breed bacteria. When you shave, you create microscopic cuts that harbor bacteria. Body odor, at least the bad kind, are literally farts from bacteria eating sweat (also highly effected by poor diet). Body hair controls body odor by giving sweat a place to go and dry, even helps you cool off...

Whereas a shaved body harbors sweat, allowing bacteria to eat as much as it wants and make you stink.

Tl:dr shaving is actually unhygienic, and proper bathing maintains body odor just fine

PHEROMONES on the other hand... not shaving just makes those easier to pick up on, like >>18378634 was saying.
>>
Honestly, just look at it more and get used to it. What do you feel is gross about it? Would you prefer someone with ingrown hairs and painful stubble? I think once you've at least been with a woman who doesn't shave, you might feel slightly more accepting.
>>
My boyfriend tells me he pretends it's a French thing.

You could try associating it with sexual maturity and read up on some tantric sex that will make you forget about hair and snag you a kinky hippie.
>>
>>18378591
You sound like a huge autist so I wouldn't be worried over hooking up.
>>
>>18378809
I've already hooked up with girls 3 times. Check again, retard.
>>
>>18378739
Nice logic.

>microscopic cuts
What is aftershave.
>sweat place to go and dry
What are cotton panties you change daily.

Really, shaving isnt as bad as you make it sounds. Besides before you go down on girl, she should take shower anyway.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.