[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell if a chick digs women rather than men? I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0089.jpg (186KB, 1118x885px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0089.jpg
186KB, 1118x885px
How can I tell if a chick digs women rather than men?
I have a thing for dis grill but she seems kinda lesbo just by looks, no concrete evidence for that being true. Is there any way to tell discreetly? Pic unrelated
>>
Shameless bumperino
>>
>>18378354

If you don't know her sexuality and she doesn't respond to your flirting, then it doesn't matter whether she is gay or stright, she ain't interested.
>>
>>18378541
Well Ill be honest anon, I haven't hit on her yet due to me not knowing her sexuality haha. thought that would be prudent of me, but maybe I should try it anyways and see results?
>>
>>18378547

What is "hitting on her" for you? Also, how do you know her?
>>
>>18378550
I know her via college, she's in some of my classes and sits near me. I guess flirting for me would be innocent like, " you like nice today!" Or somethin like that haha
>>
>>18378565

Yeah, if you don't even talk to her, then talking would be a step previous to flirting.
>>
>>18378550
Or maybe like "I like your shirt! Are you fan of that series?" (She wears graphic tees with shows on em) and hopefully proceed into a convo
>>
>>18378570
Your right anon. Finding common ground is key especially in these circumstances. Thanks a bunch!
>>
>>18378571
>"I like your shirt! Are you fan of that series?"

Would that be a lie? Don't break the ice with lies, that usually bites you in the ass.
>>
>>18378575
No never! If I didn't like the series id just be neutral and say something like
>that series is very _
>>
>>18378575
I appreciate the advice!
>>
>>18378623
Well gee bud, better safe than sorry no? Go and enquire
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.