[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend got "raped", need advice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 20

File: feels.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
4KB, 225x225px
Hey /adv/,
I need your advice since I'm fucking furious right now.
So my gf went to a rave tonight in a city that's probably a three hour drive away from where we live. Two hours into the rave she calls me and says "something has happened". During the next 30 minutes of the call I have to drag out all the information out of her, and apparently some guys had surrounded her on the dancefloor, and one of them had proceeded to put two fingers inside her pussy, after which she ran away. She told me this while crying and obviously being very chocked. She spent the rest of the evening calling and texting me, saying that she feels dirty and also kinda implying that it was her own fault even though it wasn't.
Now, I really love this girl but there's so much bugging me about this.
>I told her to not wear shorts but she did anyway.
>Some guy put his fucking fingers in my gf (and don't judge me, but the physical part of it, meaning his actual fingers being inside MY gf REALLY bugs me).
>She's going to be emotional as fuck and I don't know how to handle it
>She probably won't have sex with me for god knows how long...
So please give me some advice guys, how do I deal with this when talking to her? How can I help her?
>>
>>18378320
Oh boi
>>
For starters its best to put it all into perspective. Thank god it was only two fingers and nothing more, some girls and guys are brutally gang raped, this was fortunately no where near as severe.

You may find peace of mind in finding out information on the guys and filing a police report.

Best you can do is talk it out, consider therapy, or probably best of all, buy some knuckle dusters and teach those guys a lesson.
But that will hurt your police case ngl
>>
>>18378320
>So please give me some advice guys, how do I deal with this when talking to her? How can I help her?

First of all, this sucks and I'm really sorry for you two. Wished assholes like those didn't exist. But that's already happened, now prepare for what's next:

1) You are mad, but don't blame her. Be very very careful with that. Even if you think she is to blame, this is not really the time for that.

2) Listen a lot, speak little. Let her pour her heart out and let her make sense of the night for herself. Offer support, but don't try to "solve" or "explain" anything to her.

3) Don't push for a police report unless she wants to. Show support, don't demand it. This is basically point 2), but I wanted to be specific about it.

4) You can put this behind yourselves. Be strong. Good luck, really. No one deserves this crap.
>>
>>18378320
>apparently some guys had surrounded her on the dancefloor, and one of them had proceeded to put two fingers inside her pussy, after which she ran away
This is just not something that could happen. It's not like a tit grope where it's easy to just do it, the guy'd have had to reach up between her legs to her vagina. The vagina is basically the most hard to reach place down there and if she's struggling and trying to get away during this, it'd be a million times harder for the guy to do so. Plus if she's in distress, surely someone around her would notice.
>>
>>18378373

First rule of trauma: It doesn't really matter what actually happened, it matter what the victim feels. I mean, this kind of thing is almost impossible to prove, so I don't see her putting a dude in jail over this crap. Her boyfriend has to talk to her assuming what she says is true.
>>
>>18378373
Have you never been to a rave?
OP - Did your gf go alone? Don't tell her this so directly, but that's fucking stupid. She needs a) a better pack of friends to travel with and b) better raves / clubs to go to.

You could encourage her to call the rave hosts and give them a description of the people who sexually assaulted her. If they care about their reputation they will take action in preventing sexual assault and shunning known predators.
>>
>>18378379
I'm not saying she cheated, but it's possible that she let the guy do it in the moment and felt immediately guilty. I'm not one to scream SHE CHEATED when threads like this are made, but there's just something off about her story.
>>
>>18378320

You could check your thread over on /fit/ for starters.
>>
>>18378386
It makes sense in my head. It would only take about three or four guys to circle her enough for one to grab her from behind, which is much easier than fumbling around in the front. Wearing shorts, it's entirely likely this was achieved easily and without her being okay with it in the moment and quickly changing her mind.
It probably happened really fast, under a minute, in a loud place you can hardly hear the person next to you in, surrounded by tons of people pressed together blown out of their minds on drugs or alcohol.
>>
>>18378386

Oh, I took as you thinking she wasn't actually fingered, just manhadled. You had an even lower expectation than I did.

If that's the case, I still say OP should believe her without a shadow of a doubt this time. He could start wondering if weird sex stories become the norm, but right now it's better to look like a chum than to keep attacking an actual rape victim. Just playing it safe here.
>>
>>18378320

I'll be totally honest OP, if your girlfriend is going to raves I am just going to assume the both of you are probably pretty young. Obviously what happened is very traumatic and I encourage you to report it to the police but realistically this relationship probably won't go anywhere.
>>
File: IMG_4603.png (838KB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4603.png
838KB, 1242x2208px
>>18378320
End it now. I doubt you'll be able to get over this. Every time you see her pussy all you'll be able to think about is her getting fingered. The doubt in your mind if she might have been cooporetive. Just let this one go man. You'll be a lot happier in the end.
>>
>>18378320
Take life insurance out on her ...you never know if the guy might come back and finish her off
>>
File: donald-trump.jpg (47KB, 635x803px) Image search: [Google]
donald-trump.jpg
47KB, 635x803px
>>18378320
Apparently you haven't been to a rave recently. The guy gave her a Trump pump (grabbed her right in the pussy).

Still glad you voted for him?

Alerting the cops is the worst thing you can do. The first thing they'll do is give her a tox screen for Exstacy.

The only thing you can do is listen and ride out her trauma. Oh, and kiss sex goodbye. A thing like this could swear her off of guys forever. The dude might have dyked her up.

Best of luck.
>>
>>18378320
>rave
OH I WONDER WHY ALL THAT HAPPENED.
>>
>>18378320
Too many females I know have stories similar to this, hell I've almost seen it happen. You need to be there for her, face to face, whatever she needs, you need to comfort her.

Also wtf is your gf doing at a rave 2 hours away by herself dressed like a thot? That's a red flag desu, if my gf told me she was doing that I'd flip out.
>>
It goes to show that drugs are for losers and going willingly to an event where they are going to be used in high quantity is retarded at best, degenerate at worse.

It sucks for your grill anyway. Just be there for her, display your emotions and never go matter-of-fact on her. Hopefully she'll never go to a rave again and stick to regular security-enforced clubs and parties.
Depending on her mental strength, it could take days to months to get over it though.
>>
Hey OP, apparently I'm the voice of reason. Leave her. It's a fucking rave. What the fuck do you expect going without your man with shit that makes you look like you ain't gettin any at home. Don't blame the victim my ass. None of you are going to blame old uncle fucktard who follows up every salutations with his mother's maiden name and social. Regardless, let's assume she's an angel and this was a monster who gave her the Trump Pump. How long you been.with her? Less than a year? Peace in the Middle East. Over a year? We marrying her? Cuz now this is a lifelong trauma that you will hear about forever, like on the epitaph. It's cool though, now you can enjoy trauma sex. And by enjoy I mean masterbation furiously because home girl cannot fuck you without being reminded of him. You can get her drunk but then that reminds of our initial instincts as seen in my first point. But sure, be the Beta male. Homeboy fingered your girl. Next time he'll take care of her real good and put a baby in her. It's like cuckoo birds, let the smaller weaker birds raise our young.
>>
I have been to raves. You pretty much go there expecting to get fucked up and laid.
How the fuck did let your gf go to a rave alone dressed in fucking short shorts.
Also there are so much details in your story that does not makes sense... if she was shorts how did a guy manage to put his fingers there and why did she not run sooner?
If i was you i would break up, you told her some shit can happen and it did.
>>
>>18378844
Well said.
>>
>>18378320
Was this in Florida and does your gf's name start with a 'Y' by chance? This sounds like a friend of mine
>>
File: 1392964672979.gif (2MB, 331x197px) Image search: [Google]
1392964672979.gif
2MB, 331x197px
>>18378320

Kek. Hard 0/10. This bait is not even close to serviceable quality.
>>
>>18378844

You are the worst kind of idiot.
>>
>>18378880
You're right. I firmly apologize. Man up and dedicate all your resources to help her get past this. Ignore ALL the crap you are now going to have to deal with from on. Also, as a typical guy with typical friends, let me reassure you. We will find out. We will make jokes. And, yes, we'll see if the rumors are true. Worse kind of idiots reporting in.
>>
You live in New England? My friends are all at a rave tonight, and the time table lines up
>>
>>18378889

>Man up and dedicate all your resources to help her get past this. Ignore ALL the crap you are now going to have to deal with from on.

If you view supporting your significant other through a traumatic event as an inconvenience or a burden then yes, you need to break up, because you're kind of a piece of shit and they deserve someone way better. I feel really sorry for you if this is the kind of loyalty you bring to the table in your relationships.

Its true that trauma tears relationships apart all the time; the death of a child, miscarriages, rapes, etc., but if your knee jerk reaction when hearing news of your girlfriend's sexual assault is to not only get angry at her but to feel sorry for yourself you're a grade A cunt. Feeling overwhelmed is one thing, and is a natural response. Immediately getting angry because your sexually assaulted girlfriend isn't going to want to have sex with you makes you a reprehensible sack of human garbage.

>Also, as a typical guy with typical friends, let me reassure you. We will find out. We will make jokes.

If your friends make jokes about your girlfriend's sexual assault they are grade A cunts. If you don't think there is anything wrong with that you are a grade A cunt.

Like I said, the worst kind of idiot.
>>
>>18378907
>Gf thinks it is ok to go to a rave with out bf
>gets conveniently "raped"
A rave is a place you go to get laid and fucked up on drugs. No self respecting girlfriend would ever go there without her bf.
>>
>>18378907
Making a lot of assumptions there. My women don't put themselves in that position. I don't go to locations for people trying to fuck to write a thesis. Knee jerk reaction to what exactly? My girlfriend deciding to go to a RAVE hours away without me wearing shit thato obviously makes me uncomfortable is an uncommon scenario. I usually approach my relationships wth respect. Clear lack of that with home girl. Also, fuck off, it's all funny or none of it is. Takes a dedicated beta to pay for his wife's adventures, sorry, I meant mischief, sorry, I mean yearnings, sorry, I meant whatever word you need to turn a blind eye.

Also fuck off if sex wasn't important you would date a dude or one of those fancy girls without vaginas, whadya call them, oh yeah, OP if he stays with home girl.
>>
>>18378940
This. Why would she be going to a rave if she has a bf? At the very least she went to dance while rolling and or tripping, which isn't something I'd expect from a girl in a relationship. Maybe she's super naive and this was her first/one of her first?

OP why didn't you go with her? I'm all for raves and festivals, within reason, but if my girl goes then I go.
>>
>>18378964
We'll guys I had shit to do......oh no I mean I trust and respect her as a woman.....uh.....fuck....what do cucks like to say...? Charades up, OP chime in what home girl said before she got pleasured by your soon to be Eskimo Brothers
>>
>>18378373
I agree, you don't just suddenly get fingers inserted into you on the dance floor. The offender would have to have like super powers
>>
>>18378940

Firstly, I don't get you kids and this "go places without her bf" bullshit. I don't see how wanting to go to a big party and dance is justification for being sexually assaulted.

Secondly, if your girlfriend tells you she was sexually assaulted and you don't believe her then there are serious trust issues in your relationship and you need to break up.

Thirdly, I don't know what self-respect has to do with relationship independence. Being in a relationship doesn't mean never being able to enjoy things outside of each other. That's childish bullshit.

>>18378944

Its obvious that you've never approached a relationship with respect in your entire life. I'm not even sure you really know what the word means. If you knew what it meant you probably wouldn't think having fun without your partner equals disrespect.

Respect is not implying that your girlfriend deserved to get sexually assaulted because she dared to go to a party and have fun without you. I don't understand how her choice to go to a rave in any way lessens the severity of someone forcibly penetrating her.

The rest of your post was just kind of run-on gibberish and I don't know what any of it is supposed to mean so, I'll just leave that to mystery.
>>
>>18378395
>Wearing shorts
If she was wearing shorts, it would have been HARDER, if anything, compared to if she was wearing a short dress or skirt. Especially if they were tight shorts.

And if she was surrounded, then how did she get away so quickly afterwards? A guy who's going to finger a girl without her permission isn't going to stop at just fingering her either.

There is something VERY odd in her account of the story.

>>18378396
>Oh, I took as you thinking she wasn't actually fingered, just manhadled. You had an even lower expectation than I did.
What?
>>
>>18378373
>>18378988
Pretty much this. They likely moved in on her, started testing boundaries and feeling her up, but when they got inside her pussy she felt guilty.

>saying that she feels dirty and also kinda implying that it was her own fault even though it wasn't.

Kind of a red flag there OP. She didn't deserve what happened but she could have done so much to prevent it and it's weird she even went in the first place. Take what she says at her word and comfort her however she needs.
>>
>>18378994
You seem like the type of guy to let your girl go to an orgy, "just give me a call when you get there honey."
>>
>>18378844
This is what I would do ^

>>18378364
This is what you should do, if you want to keep your relationship ^
>>
Do you know anyone else who was there? ask them what happened
>>
Some advice for you to follow, OP. This is a very traumatic experience that has happened to her not you, please keep that in mind.

Right off the bat, try to file a police report. She may not want to but please tell her that it's important for those guys to receive punishment and to prevent this from happening to other people. In in the end, if she still doesn't wish to file a report then there's not much you can do. It's her decision.

She will need constant support and will have to go to therapy. This is a traumatic experience that has unfortunately happened and needs to be dealt with. There is no sweeping it under the rug or hiding it in closet. She needs someone to be able to share her feelings to, someone to walk her through it. She is going to need counceling from a therapist and emotional support from you. To be able to emotionally support her go to the therapist and ask what you can do, they will give you advice. If possible also attend some of the sessions(obviously ask both your GF and the therapist before you do).

Lastly, keep a calm head about this. Freaking out isn't going to help the situatuion. And like >>8378907 said don't make this about you. It's natural to be stressed/overwhelmed about this but trauma like this is difficult to deal with and having a dumbass angry boyfriend isn't going to help.
>>
>>18379158
Meant to reference this post >>18378907
>>
Just dump her and move on. It's not worth getting sucked into this drama for someone who would put herself in this situation even if she's telling the truth, which she probably isn't.
>>
File: persepolis why.jpg (21KB, 418x400px) Image search: [Google]
persepolis why.jpg
21KB, 418x400px
>Doubt the victim.
>Blame the victim.
>But what about ME!?
Jesus Christ, this thread.
>>
>>18378876
this
>>
>>18378320
op your gf is a slut and is lying to you about being raped. typical slut behavior.

dump her and find a nice girl.
>>
>>18378320
Rape the guy
>>
>>18378320
first off, take the quotes off rape.

It will win you no points with your girlfriend if you don't take what happened seriously.
>>
>>18379328
if you actually think she was raped, then you're a cuck.
>>
>My gf went to a hookup spot alone
>Somehow a guy managed to, without her knowledge, get his big fucking hand in her tight shorts, in her underwear, between her legs and up her pussy
>She was also wet enough for his fingers to actually manage their way inside
>I don't know how to feel!

You're a fucking idiot, OP.
>>
>>18379331
Rape:unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the victim.

Fingers count.

Though it sounds like you want to have a rape debate more than you really want to give constructive advice to OP. From a girl who has experienced sexual assault herself: keep invalidating her experience and she WILL break up with you. Guaranteed.
>>
>>18379300
this is why most rape goes unreported :(
>>
>>18378320
I feel for you OP, I am in a similar situation. My gf got finger banged by a close guy friend while she was asleep, and she is quite traumatised by it. I did what >>18378364 said to do and it has made our relationship stronger. If you love her, which I am pretty sure you do, the best thing you can do is support her and urge her to get professional help. Mine won't, but maybe yours will.
>>
>>18379369
op should break up with her. she's a slut who was probably making out with some random(s) and felt guilty about it and made up a rape story.

if she breaks up with him, the only loss is he didn't beat her to the punch and break up with her first.
>>
>>18378320
dude be thankful he didn't go balls deep in her
read the Stanford rape case:

girl went to frat party to "let her hair down and have fun"
ended up getting super drunk
girl has a bf who texted her through out the night asked her where she was
girl was dancing, making out with star athlete
star athlete went balls deep in her in the back of the alley
2 days later : rape charge

The bf is the victim here. Dude couldn't break up with her without being shit on by everyone. They are apparently still in a miserable relationship.
>>
>>18379379
you are assuming a lot about a person you don't know. Must be projection.
>>
I've got thin skeleton fingers and I can't put two fingers in a girl who isn't wet even if she's bare ass naked.

OP your girl was wet and was at least tacitly complicit with a guy having his paws on her hips/belly.
>>
>>18379385
A girl got raped and all you can think about are the men's hurt feelings?
>>
>>18379412
:((((
>>
File: 1496279450007.gif (2MB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1496279450007.gif
2MB, 500x365px
>>18378320
>>18378338
>>18378364
>>18378373
>>18378788
>>18378844
>>18378880
>>
>>18378944

I like your style, Jamal.
>>
I guess a lot of rapists like to blame the victim call her a "slut," or claim she "enjoys the rape."It's actually the same excuse pedophiles and other predators use when they molest children. It makes them feel a little better if they fabricate a narrative where the victim was somehow to blame for what happened. Just disgusting.
>>
Always felt sorry for girls at raves. Those events are always full of guys groping girls on the dance floor. I stopped going along time ago after a friend got her shirt torn open.
>>
>>18379432
kek
>>
File: 1494945244623.png (300KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1494945244623.png
300KB, 500x667px
>>18379426
When men people blame rape on brown skilled people, it's basically the same as saying RAPE IS OK AS LONG AS ONLY WHITE MEN ARE ALLOWED TO DO IT.
>>
>>18379412
there are a lot of complicated details in that case.
Basically the star athlete became depressed and dropped out. No one could really tell if it's just that girl's fun night, I mean they did make out and touched each other and both were drunk.
>>
To the skirts in this thread appalled by the victim blaming, please take it all in and let these reactions burn into your skull.

If you go to a gathering where there are going to be sluts, and you show up in a slut's uniform without your boyfriend, people are going to think you're a slut.
>>
>>18379440
that is not true, both white and black men rape.
>>
File: 85044957.png (197KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
85044957.png
197KB, 500x375px
>>18379449
well clearly it wasn't just a "fun night" since she pressed rape charges.

So what if he is famous! All kinds of people rape. Some of the "nicest of guys" end up being serial killers.
>>
>>18379456
Of course they rape, but in the US the majority of rapes are done by white men.
>>
>>18379451
Shouldn't men have self control rather than assuming whether a girl is a slut or not on the way she dresses?
>>
>>18379461
Nobody could really tell what exactly happened and when the fun stopped for her. Also apparently the judge decided it wasn't rape. The school kicked him out though.

Is that your bf?
>>
>18379464
whether or not that is true, being rapped by a black man is no means a win in anyone's book.
>>
File: 1494953222001.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1494953222001.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>18379473
He says/she says is a problem in every rape case. So what do we do then? Give up and never prosecute rape? Just say FUCK YOU to all the victims? Do you realize how that might embolden some really bad people? Some of which will go on to escalate their crimes?
>>
>>18379492
are you ok?
>>
File: fedora.jpg (79KB, 625x699px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
79KB, 625x699px
>>18379483
Making it a race issue does absolutely nothing for the rape victims. Rape is bad, no matter who is doing it. It's white men who refer to white women as "OUR" women. They complain about black men dating "OUR" women. So of COURSE all rapists are black and brown people. If white people did it it wouldn't be rape, since white women are property of white men. I can't go into a thread about rape these days without also reading the word nigger, or some other racial slur. By all means, keep deflecting attention away from the rape victims and making it about you and your own hurt feelings. Men can be so vile sometimes.
>>
>>18379492
>>18379518
>>18379461
triggered lmao
>>
>>18379521
I'm just pointing some things out you might not be aware of, or have put much stock in before. It's worth thinking about when a thread like this comes along.
>>
>>18379470
What if we just stop having events where that happens? Why don't we just stop all the raves! Because it's just that easy...

However this thread is pretty strange, but I agree with whoever said that if you love her enough, stay with her. If not, do what you can to help her and, as a human being, continue looking for a partner with a healthy mental state.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>18379492
The opposite is also true, where people who are falsely accused serve serious time and themselves become rape victims in prison, then when the truth comes out about the false accusation the false accuser doesn't get charged for their crime because it might dissuade actual victims coming forward, and the guy who did get raped for twenty years by pic related is just glad he's no longer getting raped so doesn't protest. Rape accusations are far too great a power for women to be trusted with.

Anyway OP get her cunt dusted for prints.
>>
>>18379529
>when a thread like this comes along
right, really made a difference to try really hard to change the mind of some 4chan posters
>>
>>18379419
LMFAO.
>>
>>18379470
Yes, those drug-pumped ravers should have self-control, but they don't because they're drug-pumped ravers. Crazy gang-members should also have self-control and not butcher children who run drugs for rival gangs through their territory, but that doesn't fucking stop them either.
>>
>>18379576
that guy was really gentle
in reality it's faster and harder than that.
>>
>>18378320
No your decision

>She's going to be emotional as fuck and I don't know how to handle it
>She probably won't have sex with me for god knows how long...
Truly focusing on the important stuff, aren't you? How about how she feels, dumbass.
>>
>>18379596
that was taken care of by everyone else in their life.
>>
>>18379585
no shit
>>
>>18378320
You should really read what you just wrote.
You are blaming her for what happened because of what she was wearing. I've been groped in 2 day old pajamas, there are creeps of every flavor out there. I can see how another man touching your woman makes you angry, but it's not like she had a choice in the matter.

This is a chance for you to learn some empathy. Your girlfriend needs your support right now but all you can think of is how your property was damaged, how you might not have sex for awhile, and how 'she asked for it'.

Want to know what will get you less sex? Not being there for her and acting repulsed for something she could not control.

Be there for her anon, just listen when she talks and don't get angry with her.
>>
>>18379609
still feels very good though :3
>>
>>18379618
Let us laugh at this fool! It is almost like we are Zamasu and Black Goku! Hahahaha!!!
>>
>>18379622
idk what you're talking about
>>
>>18379578
Yes they should have self-control and they should stop it. We shouldn't be looking for excuses for them eg. "what women wear wore made them do it" or "drugs made them do it".
>>
>>18379518
Yes, rape is bad, including when black men do it.
>>
File: 1488719478792.jpg (50KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1488719478792.jpg
50KB, 720x404px
>>18379709
I agree completely, Anon. And crazy gang-members should have self-control and not shoot people in order to steal their shit, I think it's wrong that they do that and they should stop it, yet if someone goes to a neighbourhood known to be filled with crazy gang-members who shoot people to steal their shit and that person gets shot by a crazy gang-member who steals their shit is there not a speck of blame to be placed on the stupidity of the person going into the nest of crazy gang-members who shoot people to steal their shit? I think Islamic extremists shouldn't kill people also, they should really stop that, but if I go to one of their camps wearing a T-shirt that says, "Fuck Mohammed," whilst eating a bacon roll would I not be slightly to blame when I end up in their next World's Funniest Executions compilation?

The world isn't a safe space. If you walk into fire you burn, if you sit on a tack you bleed from the ass, and if you go to places filled with bad people then bad things will happen.
>>
>>18379007
Kek
>>
>>18379336
Lol, true dat.
>>
>>18379007
S-send me pics. Oh...your hands were busy. Next time.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (7KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
7KB, 291x173px
There you go OP. Stay with the girl you love. Accept that she put herself in a shitty situation and try to get past it with her. Accept that now the whole dynamic has permanentry changed. She went to a RAVE without you. She is a strong independent women who didn't ask to be fingered because no woman is ever asking for it. There is no such thing as a slut uniform. Three hour drives to glorified sex parties are something enlightened men can appreciate.

I can't take this shit seriously. OP, the people advising you to stay assume the best of homegirl. Either they're BETA males or cunts who think ALL RAPE IS REAL AND NEEDS TO BE TREATED AS GENOCIDE.

You would have not put the word "rape" in quotation marks unless you question her honesty. Others will attempt to shame you but frankly they can fuck themselves. This reminds me of the copypasta story about the girl who went to a party despite her boyfriends protest, got drunk, and call rape. I personally call Bullshit that she can call rape because she was intoxicated but he can't despite same level of intoxication. Not the point. The point is that she put herself in that situation. Maybe I'm old and raves have become innocent social gatherings. However, unless shit has changed, raves are dance patries where everyone is on something bumping and grinding to get laid.

You didn't like what she was wearing. I refuse to believe you were chill with her going in the first place but even if that was true, you wanted her to wear something like different. She gave you the finger. Now someone gave her the finger.

Like do what you want man but Jesus that's a lot of unnecessary baggage you are now just going to have to live with.
>>
File: 1496041161389.jpg (74KB, 595x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496041161389.jpg
74KB, 595x800px
>>18379622
11/10
>>
>>18378320
>kinda implying that it was her own fault even though it wasn't.
For starters, you should decide on one narrative and stick to it. If you truly think that it's not her fault, absolutely never bring up the shorts thing
>>
Hi guys OP here, thanks for the tips. I've realized that I shouldn't be as angry as I am, at least not in front of her. But this shit really annoys me.
Anways, I'd like to clarify a few things as I didn't really tell the full story.
So she actually wasn't at a rave but at a festival, which is in an open lit-up space, and she was there with lots of friends. The reason I didn't join her was because she had decided to go there before we even met, and none of my friends had plans to go.
When she first told me about this I questioned how in the world the guy could get into her shorts and why she didn't just run away immediately, but I guess I should just be there for here now and not ask her those kinds of questions.
>>
No, she didn't cheat. If she cheated she wouldn't have admitted to it so quickly and she wouldn't have been so distraught over it. A true cheater does that shit without remorse.
>>
>>18379947
Dude, if you haven't dated long chances are she wouldn't call you to say rape right away, also if there were friends there and she called you she probably she was probably ashamed.

Treat this as a real thing. Also being this mad makes you a shitty person.
>>
>>18379953
>A woman would never cheat and say she was raped instead of admitting to it

I mean I'm not saying that's what happened in OP's case, but you're fucking naive if you really think this.
>>
>>18378320
How did she get to the rave three hours drive away? Did she come back? I think that would be the first thing you should concern yourself with instead of she won't have sex with you for a long time.
>>
>>18379958
She wouldn't call right after to say she was raped, idiot.
>>
>>18379947
She was surrounded. It's likely one of the guys shoved his hand down her shorts and she was too frightened to run away immediately.

>>18379958
A woman would cheat and keep quiet about it. Why pretend to be raped? Unless we're talking about a SJW looking for brownie points I guess.
>>
>>18379961
Again, fucking naive. Right after would be when her emotions (guilt especially) are at their peak.
>>
>>18379964
If she feels that guilty about it, chances are it was an experimental thing and she won't cheat again because now she knows it makes her soul feel like shit.

But I don't think that's what happened in OP's case. The rape sounds legitimate.
>>
>>18379969
>Women won't make the same dumb mistakes twice
Sing it with me people, fucking naive.
>>
OP, what's so sexual about shorts, anyways? It's the summer, those are the most comfortable thing someone can wear this time of the year. Even grandmas and little babies wear shorts outside. Unless your girl was wearing stripper tier shorts, you're overreacting.
>>
>>18379975
I smell a virgin. You don't interact with women much, do you?
>>
>>18378320
I caught an ex being finger fucked on the dance floor and I had just gone to the toilet.

I was the designated driver for my gf at the time and three of her gf's because they wanted to go clubbing but have someone keep an eye out for them. What I did not know is whenever they went they would either not wear panties or would remove them before they went in. I saw her with a guy behind her grinding but when I got closer he had one arm around her and his hand up her skirt and she was pushing back. It obviously was a common occurrence when she and her friends went out that when she didn't see me around and another guy went at her she went for the feel good.
>>
>>18379982
That's not a common occurrence, though. Even other women would call such women sluts.
>>
>>18379947
>open
Well, there you go. If it's outdoors in the summer it's no surprise she would wear shorts.
>>
File: 1444400779027.jpg (17KB, 434x483px) Image search: [Google]
1444400779027.jpg
17KB, 434x483px
>>18379980
>I smell a virgin
Then go have a shower.
>>
File: qt ass.jpg (21KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
qt ass.jpg
21KB, 320x240px
>>18379976
>what's so sexual about shorts, anyways
I have a female roommate wearing this
It's pretty sexual (for me). Idk about you guys.
>>
File: 1496266494304.jpg (25KB, 139x160px) Image search: [Google]
1496266494304.jpg
25KB, 139x160px
>>18379995
You guys need to calm down...
>>
>>18379985
All I know is I found out from one of her friends later they rarely wore panties and it was common for the guys or girls to use a hand. Point is if you know there are pelvic grinds and gropes happening all around why do you remove your panties for easier access.

My ex fucking knew I was there and it was so normal it didn't cross her mind I may see.
>>
>>18379997
Pretty sexual, any kind of short tight shorts is more sexual to me than skirts
>>
Okay OP here again. I'm just gonna state all of the facts since some people here have missinterpreted some of it. I still really appreciate most of you guys' tips.
Firstly, I've been in a relationship with this girl for around 5 months. I've known that she would go to this festival for the entire duration of the relationship because she booked it before we even met. I didn't really think about since this girl is very loyal due to earlier psychological problems. (She can't stand when someone leaves her and stuff).
I really love this girl, she truly is perfect in my eyes and I hope we'll be able to get through this. What I kinda need help with is this anger I'm feeling, I just want to fucking punch something.
>>
>>18380045
punch her. It'll feel better for both of you.
>>
>>18380045
Get her to talk to a therapist, and then consider booking the appointment after hers.
>>
>>18380045
Idk man. I would dump the bitch. This is a hell of a red flag. How do you get forcefully finger ed while standing up in a crowd? Was she wearing crotch less panties. Get rid of her.
>>
>>18379997
>Idk about you guys.
Of course you know.
Every time I ride the subway and see girls like this my penis feels like it is going to explode, they have basically naked legs. Besides, if they were jewellery and make up, or expose their belly, holy fuck I just close my eyes because I cannot handle.
And afterwards they dare to complain about rapists.
>>
>>18378320
Depends, but I'd register it with the police as soon as possible if it was an aggravated sexual assault. Other than that probably counselling.
>>
>>18379419
Based cuck poster
>>
>>18380045
>She can't stand when someone leaves her and stuff
And OP this is exactly why she is pulling this melodrama on you, so you will see her as a victim and not leave. You realize they have places at festivals where women that have been sexually assaulted can go? You also notice she is not so upset she wants to leave and return home. I also doubt the guy is some random but a guy she knows and perhaps was her ride to the show.
>>
File: aLPkH1i_d.jpg (109KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
aLPkH1i_d.jpg
109KB, 640x427px
Hey guys, more facts, I'm a cuck and this is less of an advice thread and more of a therapeutic venting of sorts. I am definately in love with someone I have only dated from five months. I am so fucking excited to help her through all the future rapes she'll definately participate in.
>>
>>18379461
Clearly no one ever regrets irresponsible drunk behavior during a "fun night" and tries to shift responsible.
>>
>>18378320
Not sure where you live but I've always associated raves with lsd, hard drig users, etc.

I'm really not sure why anyone would go unless there a drug addict looking to get high or someone trying to get laid.

I've never been to one though so maybe my perception is wrong.
>>
>>18380257
I would also like to help her . Maybe we can help her at the same time
>>
>>18378320
>>18379947
OP, at my uni dorm, a girl was "hanging out" in the boy's bathroom wearing shorts like your gf and a guy touched her ass. You know what happened next? she followed the guy to his room, got his info and pressed charge, and got 10k Euros from the guy plus his future ruined.

Think about this. Your gf got fucking fingered in the pussy in the middle of a crowd with her friends as witnesses and she didn't want to file a police report? that's suspicious and this guy >>18380220
might be right.
>>
>>18380045
Was this at Sunset Music Festival?
>>
>>18380752
I live in Sweden (insert Swedistan joke here, I really do not give a fuck guys), and it wasn't actually at a rave but at a festival.
>>18380803
Yeah I'm definetely going to bring up reporting it with her, we haven't discussed it yet, she was more or less just in chock yesterday.
>>18380851
Nope, it's in Sweden.
>>
>>18379464
>a majority of the population commits the most rape
who woulda thunk. also, whites account for 65% of rape, while blacks account for 32% of rape. blacks are ~15% of the population, while whites are 60% of the population.
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
>>
>>18380867
>Sweden
Your gf got culturally enriched. Maybe that's why she didn't want to file a police report.
>>
>>18378320
If she doesn't go to the police, it's probably bullshit and she regrets cheating on you.
If she refuses to go to the police, it's definitely bullshit.

Regardless of how you feel (which is pretty emasculated), she needs to go to the police, she needs the support, shorts aren't an issue because raves are hot and humid, she will still be dtf.

Remember that it isn't about you (despite your points making it about you), listen to her, don't make her talk about it, encourage her to seek professional help if needed, you aren't qualified to help her.
>>
>>18380867
>>18380851
That's a relief for me. This girl I was with there kept getting touched by creeps and at one point we almost jumped a guy cause of it, I was so worried that something worse happened to her.

I'm sorry that happened.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.