[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to a big city from my small town?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4015.jpg (88KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4015.jpg
88KB, 300x250px
How do I move to a big city from my small town?
>>
>>18378268
get a job or something else to support yourself
get a place to live
move
>>
>>18378271
But finding a job far away is impossible
>>
>>18378268
Save up 6 months rent food and such.
Get an easy job like uber while you transition to help burden the cost.
Look for new job while driving people around.
Don't live directly into the city, move to a town that's just outside of it.
>>
>>18378273
get a job where you live
save money to support yourself when you move
move
find a job
>>
>>18378285
That's like 5000 dollars tho that's impossible
>>
>>18378294
Well people are moving into cities all the time so clearly not. If this was really a priority for you, going without a few comforts while you save up money would be the obvious step that you would've taken before even coming here. After you do that and can figure out when you can move with enough cash to last a few months, come back and ask again with a few more specific details like what city you have in mind.
>>
>>18378294
where the fuck are you moving where it costs $5000? I could drop everything and move to orlando, tampa, or miami right now with nothing other than $650 for a room off craigslist which gets me a month to find a job.
>>
>>18378334
I think he was talking about saving up a few months worth of rent+expenses, and don't landlords usually ask for 3 months (first/last/deposit) rent up front anyway?
>>
>>18378334
>a month to find a job
it took me 7 months to find my current job, as a cashier at schnucks
>>
>>18378268
You Greyhound to big city. Get dishwashing job and look for the trailer park
>>
>>18378294
Hard, not impossible. You have your advice, now go forth.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.