[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it cheating for your girlfriend to post pics like this on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0514.jpg (176KB, 750x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0514.jpg
176KB, 750x859px
Is it cheating for your girlfriend to post pics like this on social media? I'm uncomfortable she is so close to this female friend. Her friend is lesbian. My grandma saw the picture and went ape shit and texted me at work. Im worried plus her friends dog has history of biting people.
>>
>>18378159
What the fuck? No.
>>
>>18378159
Lay off the retard juice OP. It's no good for you.
>>
>>18378159

Uhhhh, it's nowhere near cheating. You're fucking weird if you think it is. Tell your grandma to get off social media.
>>
>>18378178
Why is she so close to this girl?
>>
>>18378185

Because girls get close? Guys get this close to each other too. People of the opposite sex get this close to each other. How did you get a girlfriend when you're this autistic?
>>
OP I suggest you break up with her. Not because she is cheating on you but because you are extremely paranoid and jealous and she deserves better than you.
>>
>>18378194
If 2 guys in thongs posted a pic like this everyone would say they are gay
>>
>>18378197
I second this. Poor OP's girlfriend.
>>
>>18378223
girls are very touchy creatures. They play with each others hair, hug and do other gay shit.
You'll be fine bro, did she say she was bi?
>>
>>18378242
She says she is straight.
>>
>>18378197
I'm not paranoid and jealous. My grandma says they might be fucking. What am I supposed to do?
>>
>>18378159
Break up with her. She'll be happier and you will too. You shouldn't be dating someone who is so close to a lesbian. That lesbian whore will try to make a move eventually.

You ever been friends with a girl and you were legit friends but you or the girl always develops feelings for the other and eventually tries something even though the other one is clearly not interested? This happens for gays to except it's more dangerous because it's expected they will be together.

Honestly, you're asking to be cucked by even entertaining the fact that her friend is lesbian.
>>
>>18378365
No I don't want to break up with her I just want the lesbian and her dog to go the fuck away.
>>
>>18378382
Lmaoing at your life bro. This will end... poorly.
>>
So you see that picture on istagram and youre worried about
>the other woman
>the dog
>what your grandma things about your girlfriend
What the fuck is wrong with you
>>
Grandma wants that dick
>>
>>18378382
You're trying to be super controlling. Do what you want to do you're only here waiting for someone to tell you what you want to hear anyway.

No good will come from your jealousy but it's your life in the end so have fun.
>>
>>18378357
At least we know where your paranoia comes from.

I for one hope she leaves you for the lesbian before you have the chance to even bring it up. Same goes for >>18378365
your gf if you have one.

>believing men and women can't be friends without "developing feelings" or wanting to fuck

Y'all swim in really shitty ponds.
>>
>>18378469
Never gonna happen bro. I'm not retarded enough to have a gf who believes gays are anything but an unfortunate mutation. They are no better than dogs. You treat them nicely until one tries to bite, then you put it down like any other animal.
>>
>>18378490
Well then, may your future daughters and sons drink deep of the gay agenda.
>>
>>18378501
Never gonna happen bro. Despite your pathetic read of the situation, I'm well loved and treat everyone around me quite nicely. I just know the facts and if you think gays are anything more than an aberration of nature, you're deluding yourself for those feel good points. You sit there and cry about how mean everyone is while the rest of us save your dumb ass from yourself.
>>
File: kek.jpg (16KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
16KB, 480x318px
>>18378519
Go populate the world, Adam, save us, don't let the gays kill society lol. I'm not upset by your post or your lifestyle, but if you think you're saving anyone... Like we need more fucking babies. Bet you think white genocide is real, too, that's who you're "saving."
>>
File: 1495743308946.jpg (97KB, 760x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495743308946.jpg
97KB, 760x720px
>>18378159
>My grandma saw the picture and went ape shit and texted me at work.
>>18378357
>My grandma says they might be fucking.

Nigga why is your fucking grandma getting so deep into your relationship? Your girlfriend is a girl. This is the type of dumb shit girls do. Yeah they probably kiss, all girls are bi, but this one picture doesn't mean she's a full rug-muncher and is going to leave you to live in the forest with the other dikes.

>plus her friends dog has history of biting people
Great thread.
>>
>>18378532
>so stupid he thinks the reasoning is based off religion because he's too retarded to reason otherwise

And I wasn't referring to the gays when it comes to saving your flaming liberal ass.
>>
>>18378573
>missing that I also sarcastically said we need more babies, ruling out just a religious attack
>implying I'm a gay liberal
>>
File: 1481072795657.gif (3MB, 267x212px) Image search: [Google]
1481072795657.gif
3MB, 267x212px
>>18378159
>>
>>18378537
>all girls are bi
Wow I didn't know you're the spokesperson for every female ever
>>
>>18378537
>animeposter
>nigga
>thinks letting your gf kiss other people is okay

it all checks out
>>
>>18378159
I'm not even going to bother calling you an autist at least some of us have a sense of reason
>>
>>18378357
Kek, based granny
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.