[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prease help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 15.jpg (183KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
183KB, 960x640px
I've turned to /adv/ for this situation. This girl who I have a crush on, just recently broke up with her boyfriend. They dated for a year and he just ended it with her. Not sure about reasoning, but it happened. This was a few days ago they broke up. Now I'm interested in dating her. She is 19 and I'm 22, do you think age will ruin my chances? I know it's not a big difference, but to her it might be. Also should I give her time before making moves or try to get her tight away? I've heard many answers about waiting, but what should I do in this situation Anons??
>>
>>18377995
Age is actually not the issue, so dont get all fucky about it. Also its about sexual maturity. As for your approach, it really depends, if you've literally been with her as a friend, unless you're willing to be rejected and walk away. Then you should just ask her on a DATE.

Go like this: Hey, since you're single do you wanna go out on a date? Just for fun.

(Tell her if she wants to have FUN and get shit out of her mind. Do not make the conversation longer, just wanna date yes or no. Explain the situation WHEN you're at the date)

*at date, after going bowling, archery, gun shooting, skating, or doing some shit thats ACTIVE and PHYSICAL and FUN! Maybe even rock climbing.

Hey I've actually really really liked you for a while now. BUt I didnt say anything out of respect, but now that you're single I actually do want to give this a try, if not then thats fine too! We can still have fun!

^ Get rejected because of her current emotional situation a few days later.

Then say you're bummed out, but wanna catch some coffee some time later? Aite cya have fun! (Sound like you're unfazed, BE an emotional tank until you're in a relationship for at least 6 months).

When you're out having fun, and shes miserable getting over her ex bf she'll be thinking about that one date she had with you, and how it was so much fun. Women's feelings are like ovens, they bake and turn good over time.

Girl: Hey anon, is the offer still up?
Anon: haha I was actually beginning to get a little impatient before moving on (even if its not true, imply you have options, that makes you a lot more attractive because women always want the alpha male).
Girl: starts to grab your hand.

*Read a book called 3% man by Corey Wayne and never be a fucking cuck waiting in the back seat ever again.
>>
>>18378033
Damn was not expecting that answer, thanks for the answer Anon
>>
>>18378043
Yea no problem! Most importantly dude, I dont know a thing about this girl. For all we both know she could be the reason why her relationship went sour. Etc. Dont pry into her life details its not necessary. Just follow your gut instinct.

If things go sour, and she really does reject you with no chance. Walk away. If you were to gather every woman in your life that you could be happy with for the rest of your life. There would be a room full of women.

Maybe you werent in hers, and vice versa. Try to think about the character of woman you want. Rather than falling for crushes from people you meet. Cause that way you set your emotions up for success through happiness rather than failure through dissapointment. Now go do yourself some fucking justice!
>>
>>18377995
She still has dick breath... Wait a little while for her pussy to get together again
>>
>>18378085
Will do Anon kek
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.