[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I work at a place that makes parts for planes, helicopters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 9947907715_38454d2444_b.jpg (184KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
9947907715_38454d2444_b.jpg
184KB, 1024x683px
So I work at a place that makes parts for planes, helicopters and defense systems for the military. I guess that doesn't really matter...anyways.
I recently had my supervisor tell me I might as well be jacking off Im working so slow. I keep having people bring it up now, saying to take that shit to HR. But I'm worried either nothing will come of it, or worse, she treats me even shittier than before. Any ideas how I should handle this?
>>
reflect on yourself. Could it be true? Are you really slow compared to others? Are you dragging your team down? Are you not putting in the work required to make this work? Try not to be subjective about this. Really reflect on this. If you still feel like you're not some useless fuck contact HR.
>>
>>18377765
Yeah. Go to HR, idiot. They are legally required to protect you from harassment, or they can get sued. Of course, judging by how willingly you accept this bullying, they are probably in no danger of a lawsuit. Regardless, if you want it to stop, they'll make it stop faster than a barefoot jackrabbit on a greasy griddle in the middle of August
>>
Grab her by the pussy. Apparently sexual harassment is OK at your workplace. Take advantage of that.
>>
>>18377765
Take the hint.
Your supervisor wants to watch you jack off at work.
>>
>>18377765
boeing or lockheed martin? or is it a smaller one?
how did you go about getting your first job there?
>>
File: Lockheed jobs.png (813KB, 1030x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Lockheed jobs.png
813KB, 1030x1058px
>>18377822

I'm not the OP, but you can literally apply online. They have a handful of technician jobs for inexperienced people.
>>
>>18377771
Definitely not slower. I asked the rest of my crew if they wanted me to do things differently, and they said I'm better than all the other people they've worked with over the years.
This woman is a cryptic how. She knows how to say things without literally saying them. Although this time that's exactly what she said. In just worried she will mind ninja her way around it and fuck with me more
>>
>>18377822
A much smaller company that supplies parts to them.
The other week made all the parts to assemble 10 new C-RAMS. All were shipping to Taiwan the next day.
Exciting stuff.
>>
Once I worked in a restaurant and had also had an annoying ho treating me like shit.

When I left, she cried cause she missed me.

She probably loves you, OP.
>>
>>18377765
I would privately ask my supervisor for feedback. Then, based on her response, you could try to improve, or go to hr as others have said if she ends up using the same approach. All that guessing will do is drive you up the wall.
>>
Talk to your steward or start looking for a union job
>>
>>18377765
are you george lopez
>>
>>18377886
Wow did you have to sign any sort of NDA or get background checked to get into that?
>>
>>18377765
Put antifreeze in his lemonade
>>
>>18380399
Just me, but I never had to sign NDAs for my machining job, only had to for my model making one involving the works of artists.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.