[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fucked up one college course so now my GPA at that college

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1496012556775.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1496012556775.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>fucked up one college course so now my GPA at that college is below 2.0 although my overall GPA is around 3.0
>can't get FAFSA, the campus job I wanted (that relates to my major) or scholarships now
>put on academic warning and now I have to go to several meetings with advisor

I'm fucking done with college already. As the years went by I've been losing my motivation. I took 5 classes for my major (compsci) at my CC, then when I went to continue at a 4 year I was completely lost and had to relearn everything. I didn't think I would be that behind while learning, but I stupidly tried stuck through it and ended up with a D. Then I learn that one of my relatives' friends works at the school and was looking for a student to work as a programmer. They mentioned me, but now I can't work because I fucked up.

I'm getting all these fucking warnings in my email about me failing even though it was one class where I got a D ( I literally took only one course at that college while taking the final courses I needed at my CC) and I'm freaking out because now I won't get and money to pay for school.

The reasons why I'm thinking about giving up is because I just realized how far behind I am by taking courses at my CC. The course load just doesn't compare and I feel like I didn't learn shit. I'm also thinking of killing my self because I missed that job opportunity. I just wanted something to get my foot in the door. It's so stupid that I can't do shit even though my overall GPA is high. I wasted 3 years of my life.
>>
What do you think is the cause of your difficulties?
>>
>>18377562
I fucked up the class because I was completely unprepared for it. I should have dropped it when I had the chance. I also shouldn't have taken my major courses at my CC.

I just don't understand why 1 class has to fuck me over so badly and why they can't look at my overall GPA. Both the CC and 4 year uni I'm at are both in the same college system. That one class I fucked up is the only class I've ever taken there since I just transferred that semester. Not being able to get that job upsets me the most to be honest.
>>
if your gpa is below 2.0 you fucked up more than one course boy
>>
>>18377654
No my GPA is below 2.0 at that one school. It's actually 1.0 since I got a D in the course. My combined GPA from both colleges is around 3.0.
>>
>>18377674
why did you go to a school for only one class? take more classes to bump it up?

you shouldn't have fucked up but that doesn't stop you from unfucking up.
>>
>>18377463
so the course you got a D is from the proper university...? Yeah they aren't gonna look at your CC's GPA
Can you take lower level courses at this uni to buffer the grade? It's warning and you still have another semester right?
>>
>>18377697
I was running out of courses to take at my CC so I just transferred. I was originally going to take more, but the classes I wanted filled up before I even had the chance to register. I could only take one course because I was still taking the last few courses at my CC. I take the bus to my uni which is about a 1h30min ride at best so I had to schedule around that.

>>18377719
I know I can easily fix it next semester. Last semester was terrible because I didn't realize how hard that one course was. They look at each college individually I guess. I can get FAFSA at my CC still as long as I take 6 credits there, but I'm not. I have also been working on campus there for the past 2 years and I was going to quit for the other job, but now I can't get a job there. I can keep my job at my CC though. It's just weird because they are both part of the same college system (you get automatically chosen to apply to the 4 year once you get your 2 year degree). I just wanted the job.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.