[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lies in a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 214326226.jpg (183KB, 716x494px) Image search: [Google]
214326226.jpg
183KB, 716x494px
Have you ever lied to your partner with a long-term lie? Did you come clean? What were the results?

>22 KV
>Ask a girl out for the first time
>Things are going smooth but insecure about lack of experience
>Lie about having sex before

Two months later

>Things getting really serious, develop mutual feelings for each other
>Turns out she's also a virgin
>Got some trust issues and takes people lying to her very hard
>Start to feel guilty about it

It's too late to come clean now because that would just mess things up. I don't know where this relationship is going but I am taking this with me to my grave.
>>
>>18377334
Lol why? I get she has trust issues but just tell her you felt really ashamed about being a virgin. I'm sure she'll understand.
>>
>>18377334
Why do people feel guilty for something like that. I lied about the exact same thing. Never told her and have been in a relationship with her for 10+ years. I don't feel guilty we are happy. It's such a minor thing.
Just don't make a habit of it. The best liars are the ones that barely ever lie.
>>
Around 85% of men probably lied that they are not virgins, being virgin is not cool at all for a guy (as opposed to girls)
>>
I don't get why people make such a big deal about sex it's honestly not that great or life changing
>>
>>18377454
That might be just the thing. I've been working hard on being honest with her about everything else and I'm doing a good job so far winning her trust. I've been honest with her about things that are hard for me to admit but I've made it a point to be as honest as I can. I just feel like I lost the expiration date of this lie and now I just know I'm better off keeping it with me.

It's just a sting of guilt I'm feeling because she brought up the subject of virginity today. She seems to think the first time is really really meaningful.

>>18377481
I never had sex but it's honestly not that important to me, at least so far in our relationship. I only lied because society makes people think there's something wrong with you if you haven't lost it by a certain age. I got insecure.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.