[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I date this girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 4254.png (19KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
4254.png
19KB, 96x96px
There's a girl I know who dated one of my friends friends. They broke up and she tried to hook up with me, but I turned her down because it didn't seem like the right thing to do since that guy and I knew each-other. Anyway, I ask because she's still been hitting on me and I've never had a girlfriend. The problem though is that while her story and mine are similar(Both immigrant families), she...fights with her dad constantly because he wants her to focus on school. Her father is also wealthy(he worked hard) and so she doesn't have to pay for much. So she spends a lot of her money on concerts/trips and drinking...she loves to drink. There were tons of empty bottles at her house when I first visited and the times I've hung out with her in the past, she gets really mean and insulting when drunk. I thought about talking to her about the drinking problem, but my sister told me not to bother and that she'd just lash out at me. Her and her ex broke up because of this and apparently she cheated on him as well when drunk.Plus she smokes and I dunno...not really my thing.
>>
>>18377171
Last:Anyway, having not had a gf before and having always chilled out(there are days where it's hard not wanting one); I've always thought "Don't rush it. Find a girl you really like and then pursue" because I feel gross wanting to "change people" and not accepting them as they are. I just feel like in the back of my mind I'd always be wary of her and afraid of saying or doing something that'd make her snap on me(it's happened many times when I've been around her and her bf/friends). She just gets so rude and dismissive, even when sober. All my friends told me not to bother, that she'd just want to fuck me and then bail when she got bored and that her and I would not work out at all. She told me loved me though...and I don;'t believe her, but...is she this desperate to fuck me? I'm a virgin by choice and she knows this. That's what's scaring me, my gut is telling me that she's literally trying to screw me over. But I still desire that intimacy though. Who's right? My brain or my dick? I have to admit that I can be jealous at times, and I know that if I let her go; I'll feel jealous or that I "loss" out on her. Is the short term pain of letting her go, going to be a much cheaper price to pay than jumping into a relationship with her? I honestly feel overwhelmed by her constant texting at times and the lies of omission especially when I ask her stuff.
>>
So to confirm, you feel you would be missing out by not dating a rude, potentially alcoholic cheater? Move on and focus on finding someone who deserves you.
>>
This is a terrible idea
>>
I can only imagine the amazing euphoric feeling someone must get when they feel like and go watch some youtube tutorials, that's how they appear to be going in a different state, but even they were treating you well even though I know professionals are not supposed to be GUNGO BUNGOo's older brother.
>>
>>18378622
What?
>>
>>18377171
Sincé you never had a gf do it, be a friend of her father try to change her (ALWAYS keep in mind that you can fail but you are a man and you are stronk) and gain experience.
Dont listen to your sister shes a woman and they enjoy lies, talk with her and try
>>
>>18379751
By strong i mean that if she fails just move on
>>
>>18379753
Isn't that a huge waste of time if I'm going into it with all these reservations though?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.