[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bit of an odd question but I'm looking for advice from people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1486718163291.jpg (660KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1486718163291.jpg
660KB, 2560x1440px
Bit of an odd question but I'm looking for advice from people in relationships regarding sex.

I'm currently with my second ever girlfriend and sex partner and so far its going great, we have had sex only a handful of times and she has been able to climax through penetration alone twice so far (something my ex never could). This is both amazing to experience and new to me, I noticed both times it happened it didn't take very long with her on top. However when trying to do it again recently we were at it for what felt like a very long time and it didn't happen.

Now I know this likely won't happen every single time we have sex, but I want to know if anyone knows why its a sometimes thing? Is it just really difficult?
>>
>>18377127
That's very rare, bro. I've never made a girl cum with just my dick and I'm pretty well hung. They enjoy the sex and get pleasure but never climax on my dick. I got oral and finger game though, so we always straight. Honestly must be dope to get her off with just the dong, but I'm never gonna expect it or wait for it. And even if I do I'll prolly still go down on her after. Don't get too hung up on that.
>>
>>18377162
>That's very rare, bro.

FOR U

Nah but seriously, and not trying to be a dick or implying anything, but it's never been an issue for me personally. Haven't been around a ton (12 sexual partners) and only maybe three of them didn't come regularly from intercourse.
>>
>>18377173
Damn guess I just need practice then. I have less bodies than you do and I'm 20, most of the girls I've been with have told me they don't cum from penetration alone though. My ex can't even get off by masturbating.
>>
>>18377162

My ex was the opposite and I was with her for over 3 years, she could only cum from clitoral stimulation not penetration. So yeah its pretty flattering seeing a girl shaking and tearing up due to only penetration. Brand new experience for me so I wanted to see among the girls that are capable of this kind of orgasm how common it is for them during sex, I imagine it wouldn't happen every time.
>>
Been with my wife for 8yrs, and she doesn't come from penetration alone. Worse yet, oral doesn't work either. She started masturbating very young and long story short, rubbed herself virtually numb. Nothing other than a vibrator works. This makes sex feel pointless, and, coupled with the fact that she grew up around the brothers and is a huge tomboy with no understanding of how to be girly or sexy, has ruined any sex drive I had for her. I've felt trapped for the last year and a half.

How do I fix this?
>>
>>18377603
Three brothers*
>>
>>18377127
Sounds like she had some tight pussy and was horny for it. Now you gotta work a little harder for it. Try sticking your thumb up her ass
>>
>>18377603
Leave. Now.
>>
>>18377780
I have a son with her
>>
>>18377799
C U C K E D

What were you thinking
>>
>>18377173
There's a really big chance that more of them faked orgasms... that's insanely common.

Having said that, not sure if you're OP but either way, whether or not a woman has an orgasm easily depends most on how she is wired. There are women who come -too- easily, in fact. Don't let the idea that making a woman climax is some undoable task discourage you.

There's a lot of possibilities. Maybe she was less aroused mentally. Maybe she was less aroused physically, eg less worked up before you got to this position. Maybe she wanted really badly to "do it again" and that became a mental block. It could be hormonal due to what point in her cycle she's at.

Be happy that she already managed twice so far. That's a great sign and it will only get easier the better you get to learn each other's bodies and the more safe and relaxed she feels around you.
>>
>>18377603
You either decide that you are done with the relationship and okay with not seeing your son daily, him eventually getting a step-mom and step-dad and so on - or you put in everything you have.

Which means, figuring out how to make sex as much fun as still possible. Have you tried anal sex? Mutual masturbation with dirty talk? Try to enjoy sex acts for the sake of your own arousal, eg eating her out because it turns -you- on to smell and taste her pussy, or fucking her because you get off on it.

Also, couple's therapy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.