[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JELQING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_mohfvqfaIe1r3dyiwo5_500.png (189KB, 470x373px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mohfvqfaIe1r3dyiwo5_500.png
189KB, 470x373px
Ok, I am 21 y/o insecure about my penis virgin, I have seen couple penis size threads here, and thought I'll make one myself,cause I am interested in knowing does JELQING work?

If it does, can you keep results forever? or you have to do routine all time so you don't lose your gains?

Also Anons who have done JELQING what are your results did it grow? shrink? nothing happened?
>>
>>18376786
I've heard it leaves scars
>>
>>18376786

Why what's wrong with yo penis bro?
>>
>>18377278
I am 6 inches myself, if i jam it into my pubic bone i might reach 7 but, I wanted to give shot in jelqing to see if truly works
>>
>>18377375
there's a trade off
-you might get bigger
-but you feel less pleasure during sex due to the fucked up nerve
-but you might also get higher quality erection
-but in the end the difference for the girl might not be noticeable.

From 5.5 or 6 to 7" is not a difference that can cause orgasm, if she didn't orgasm with your 6 inch, she likely won't with your 7. Or if you want to test this just try wearing some cock sleeve on top of your dick to see if your girl feels better. If she says yes there's your answer.
>>
>>18377392
so you tried it?
>>
>>18377425
Yes. There's a forum with tutorials and gain progress report every month and all. I think you can google it.
>>
>>18377430
so, how many inches you've gained, and did your girl notice ?

I think that 1 inch difference is bearly noticeable but i am conflicted
>>
>>18377433
1 cm. Then I stopped.
Because I realized it's not worth it.
Any gain of the magnitude of 1 inch requires a long time and extreme careful movement and an even more careful schedule (how many sets, how many minutes, how long to rest) and your understanding of the feedback of your own body. If you can't read the signs what is going on under the tissue and the vein you will break your dick. Permanently. (I'm not sure about recovery surgery, that might be an option).
>>
>>18377460
wow, thanks man, not worth it imo
>>
>>18377375
>thinking about PE when already at 5.5"+
I'll never understand this.
>>
Get bathmate instead
>>
>>18378034
If I use a penis pump, how long will my dick size stay increased?
>>
Vaginas normally don't get deeper than 5ish-6ish inches maximum even when aroused. The average is like 4.5 in so there's no point really.
>>
not OP but some gay dude told me to get a cock ring if i want to permanently increase my dick size

was that bullshit? sounds like bullshit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.