[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JOINING MILITARY how will I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1388334138065.png (6KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1388334138065.png
6KB, 570x533px
I have trained so far to be able to run a marathon as we speak.

I am getting a bachelor's in marketing management.

I had my sentences analyzed by a profiler who worked for police, he said I am always alone, a team player, I follow myself and nobody else (my intuition) a leader and quick to anger.

Ever since I was little I saw myself in the military. Do you think I have what it takes to go all the way to colonel? Or should I join with bachelor's degree and get masters while I'm active duty?
>>
Finish college, then try to join. Talk to recruiters, they will have everything you need to know. No idea if you'll ever make Colonel, that would take decades of exemplary service. Best not to get ahead of yourself.
>>
>>18376776
>Best not to get ahead of yourself.

I guess that is true. I've often done that but it has always paid off for me in the end.
>>
>>18376765

- Quick to anger

- Follow only myself

Oh fuck no you aren't, those are two quick ways to have no friends and get discharged.

In the military, no matter where you serve or rank you will have to put up with retards and rejects, and not having the nerve to do so ends with (((HR))) on your ass .

Again, no matter where you serve or what rank you are you will not be independent, and relying only on yourself will piss off plenty of people and might get you or your men killed. High ranking officers work together and with the lower officers out in the field to form a battleplan, meaning you must trust and ensure others with your life and the success of the mission. Even a sniper is never alone, he may be physically along or only with a spotter but he's constantly following and acting on orders from a controller/command/recon.
>>
>>18376986
I'm also a team player ^^^ It's not like I haven't worked with retarded young men and women before.
>>
>always alone
>a team player
>I follow myself and no one else
>a leader
>quick to anger
You are not a leader or a team player, all of that is contradictory, and you definitely aren't officer material. Sorry, but if that's accurate, there's a good chance they won't take you if they feel this is something they can't break you of in basic.
>>
>>18377008
I'm already cleared for ocs. The man who profiled me said it was common based on how I was a shut in growing up. Frankly it sounds like you are self projecting.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.