[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would you go about asking a girl from your workplace out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 3u7mQUz.jpg (47KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
3u7mQUz.jpg
47KB, 600x458px
How would you go about asking a girl from your workplace out on a date?
Go directly to her and ask while others are watching or try and keep it low key, mail her?

Been working at town hall's engineering department for a year now and yesterday a new girl started.
Not sure what department she's in but one of the veterans gave her a tour and I got to shake her hand.
>>
>>18376671
I mean idk, get to know her first. It's kinda weird imo to just approach a person you just met at work and ask them out.
>>
File: 1442070757912.jpg (392KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1442070757912.jpg
392KB, 1920x1200px
>>18376714
this

You first need a reason to go talk to her. Get creative and find a way to have reasonable excuse to talk to her. That could simply be, "hey, do you guys have a stapler I can borrow? I'm over in the Engineering dept. and it's a mad house trying to find ours. I promise I'll give it back." Now, while she gets you the stapler is a time for you to small talk. Simple and light small talk cause you only have a few seconds. Get the stapler and leave.

>how's the office been treating you?
>do you have everything you need?
>you new to the area?
If she didn't return any questions like, "how long have you worked here? What kind of work do you do?" then just get the stapler, say thanks, and walk away.

Now you have a second reason to talk to her, the return of the stapler. Give her the stapler first and say thanks. In a real sense all of these interactions are confrontations. She's a female and a small part of her brain is thinking RAPE IMMINENT because you are a stranger to her, so don't do anything that makes it seem like you're cornering her or holding her ransom in exchange for small talk. If you're a big guy like me then one tip is to not square your shoulders with hers. Do you know what that means? People in the early stages of getting to know one another need to feel that they aren't the exact center of the other persons attention. Angle your shoulders and stance as to not be fixated on her specifically. This will allow her to have a lower level of anxiety and increase her chances of allowing you to get away with with more small talk.

You may instinctively do all of this but I'm writing it out in case you are as inexperienced with talking to girls as I once was.
>>
>>18376993
Just asking her on a date seems easier than making shit up.
>>
>>18377592
Just talk to her and get to know her without the lies and manipulation. Then after you have talked a bit and you know her a little more ask her to coffee.
>>
>>18376671
ask your boss to ask her for you.
>>
>>18376993
Or OP could avoid all of this and buy her flowers, and read her a poem.
>>
>>18377653
You don't go out buying flowers and poems for someone who you met once and know nothing about.

She could be a hardcore feminist for all OP knows and would start screaming rape accusations and mah patriarchy if he did that.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.