[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck am I supposed to be happy? Everyone hates me all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: please.png (16KB, 1291x124px) Image search: [Google]
please.png
16KB, 1291x124px
How the fuck am I supposed to be happy? Everyone hates me all the time because I'm sad but I'm sad because everyone hates me. What am I supposed to do here?
>>
Plaster a smile on your face

Regardless of what you do, you're hated.
>>
>>18376408
Why does it have to be this way?
>>
>>18376404
Not everyone hates you. There are people who will accept your sadness and still like you.
Of course you can't be crying to people 24/7 and expect the to want to be around you. Limit your sadness to some conversations in which you try to get it off your chest but outside of these conversations just try to be as happy and enjoyable to be around as you can.

Of course you need to find the right people for that. Just like the picture you posted said: Luck is involved here. And that kinda sucks but that's just the way the world works.
>>
>>18376420

They all tell you that "It's just a prank bro"

Then those who actually don't like you chip in some nasty stuff and normies add it in to the original joke. Now you hate the normies as well
>>
>>18376425
But I don't know how to find the right people. And I keep driving everyone else away. I'm a shut-in because I don't want to drive anyone else away anymore.
>>
>>18376425
>Anon what's wrong?
>Are you okay?

If it was something that could be fixed by just talking about it, did they fucking think it would solve the issue?!
>>
>>18376448
I was in the same situation. You get tired of trying again and again and you don't know what else you can do to make it work.
As I said, it's luck, sadly. Try to meet people online, try to meet them irl, I don't know. You WILL find someone who cares about you and won't hate you for being sad sometimes.
You have to believe that.
I met a girl, roughly a year ago, on Twitter and it's going really well. I can talk to her when I'm sad and she accepts that as a part of me. There are people like that.

>>18376460
Of course talking won't fix the problem. But it kinda eases the it, at least for me. And it makes me able to work on the problem, deal with it myself.
>>
>>18376480
I'm just tired of sperging out and getting sad all the time and making everyone uncomfortable and then I have to pretend like I didn't mean it or just want to go back to normal but now I feel even worse.

I just want someone to support me, hell someone giving me a compliment on some food I cooked could probably make my day for the whole day, that's how sad I am right now.
>>
>>18376489
I've been there. Actually, I'm not even sure I'm not there anymore. I'm so fucking afraid I'll fuck this relationship with the girl up again, just like I did with every other relationship in the last 6 years. I somehow always find a way to drive people away.
But I try to ignore these thoughts. I can't make them go away, sadly, but I try not to listen to them as much and be as positive as I can be.

There is no fast, easy solution to your problem. You just have to keep searching and don't give up hope. As cliché as that might sound.
Is there at least someone you can kind of talk to right now? Someone you can "use" as an outlet?
>>
>>18376517
I've considered using people as an outlet but I drift away from them because I don't want them to make uncomfortable.

I'm also in a bad place because someone I confessed some things to online now bullies me a lot. I know they're trying to do it in a "teasing" way but it still makes me insecure. What's even worse was that I originally thought they were a guy but now they are saying they are a girl and everyone else says that they are definitely a girl, but I feel betrayed because I try not to show any of my weakness to women if I can avoid it.
>>
>>18376532
You seem like a good person though, anon.
Maybe try to "use" them a little bit, you know, test if it actually makes them uncomfortable? Or ask them if it's okay before you tell them stuff? The right people will be okay with it.
Be as considerate as you can be while also trying to make yourself feel better. It's totally okay to sometimes use people as an outlet. Everyone does it.

And yeah, that sucks. I don't know what to tell you there. Do you know why they did that? Just to screw with you or is it something else?
If the teasing bothers you, then tell them. If they don't stop then, they're not worth your time, quite frankly.
>>
>>18376565
I don't think they were baiting me intentionally, more they wanted to not be known as female to avoid attention, but now I'm afraid to show my feelings around them at all.
>>
>>18376404
Look nobody wants to be around a sad bitch ok ....put a smile on and try sucking some dick I'm sure they will cheer up
>>
>>18376404

Find another reason to be happy and break the cycle.
>>
>>18376588
It's my mind that's the problem that makes it hard for me to find something to be happy about.
>>
Work for something other than people's approval.
>>
>>18376642

Your mind is you. You can change what you do, and that will change how you feel. You don't have total control, but you are not a helpless victim either.
>>
>>18376650
How do I even find a place to start?
>>
>>18376694

You can start by doing more of something you like or by doing less of something you don't like. If you stop doing something, start looking for ways to fill the time. Try new things.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.