[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've never really had a strong influence on how a person's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: ouroboros.jpg (11KB, 291x173px) Image search: [Google]
ouroboros.jpg
11KB, 291x173px
So I've never really had a strong influence on how a person's race affects how I perceive them as a person, but lately I have been browsing /pol/ and have started hating whites more.

Like I feel threatened, or some form of tension forms when I see whites, and this has never happened before. My best friend is white, and his parents are very close with ours and our families, since we have been neighbors for many years, in fact many of my neighbors are also white and we are close and have lots of potlucks and meetings together, but lately I have been feeling a deep resentment for white people, something I haven't been able to quell.

I keep thinking that some of them are bad mouthing me, even when I haven't had a conversation with them, I've noticed (or maybe I'm imagining) that white people (like from people who walk by me or just random strangers) have been giving me sterner looks and it's just annoying because they haven't said anything and it must be my imagination. I'm getting more anxiety and its seriously starting to piss me off, because I know its not true.

I prefer not to disclose my own race, and I am not black.
How do I get over this?
>>
>>18376080
Most people of any race are selfish assholes, and/or stupid. In a region with a large white population you're going to run into plenty of uptight people, I wouldn't blame it on the race. There are probably nicer whites out there than the ones in your immediate vicinity.
>>
>>18376080
This is what a lot of white people feel like when they read the news. Essentially you have been enjoying a form of racial privilege that you have to go to fucking /pol/ of all places to experience this feeling.

So in a sense I sympathise, but in another I do not. Because we're all expected to leave these feelings at the door. But how do you think I feel when people tell me to "learn to live with it" after the nth terrorist attacked linked directly to Islamic immigration? How do you think I feel when my mother and sister are intimidated by Muslims, and politicians pointedly ignore it? How every year, at the start of Ramadan, we have a spate of vandalism and assaults? How some people are openly racist, to the point of wishing us all dead, with zero pushback while white people get arrested for cracking jokes or voicing political opinions?

Maybe you just had your bubble burst, that you can no longer live with the idea that everything is fine and dandy in society. Well, it isn't. Some of those people giving you looks are definitely racist. But they probably became like that in exactly the same way you're doing now.

How you get over it? Well, look at /pol/. Those people didn't. Is that what you want for yourself?
>>
File: pepe (13).png (55KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (13).png
55KB, 500x501px
>>18376080
Why you skin deep anon?

Seek Jesus and know that people will post anonymously about race and sex/gender with complete disregard for anyone else because prejudice is what we are at the core of our human nature. Seek Christ, my anon, and don't be skin deep.
>>
Stop browsing /pol/. The fuck did you expect.
>>
Stop browsing /pol/. Open your eyes to the reality that everyone, regardless of race, religion, education level, class and sexual orientation has different variances of being both good and bad. Live your life and be good to people as you would want them to be good to you.
>>
File: Nazi-spurdo.png (57KB, 309x433px) Image search: [Google]
Nazi-spurdo.png
57KB, 309x433px
>>18376080
What you feel is natural and is the result of the tribal nature of our species. Multi-ethnic societies cannot last. They will collapse into ethnic conflict because fundamentally we humans desire the company of people who are like ourselves, in mind and body, and we view people who differ from ourselves with suspicion. Multiculturalism is a recipe for war, so start preparing. I have already reached the point where I'd have zero qualms about killing people outside of my tribe. They are a threat, and if the survival of my tribe demands their removal, so be it.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
>>
>>18376168
WELL SAID BROTHER
>>
>>18376080 . Trust me they only act like they like you but it's always in the back of their mind if your a terrorist.
>>
>>18376168

Guess what? People of other races have suffered the exact same demonization in the media (and still do) for years. A perfect example are the Katrina photos (black families "looting" while white families were "finding" food in grocery stores)

Just because white people are finally starting to be held accountable for that shit doesn't mean the rest of us are enjoying "racial priviledge". You're just experiencing a taste of your own medicine and having the EXACT same reaction as what POCs have been having all these years. How can you lack the self-awareness to realize that?

You criticize people who are openly PREJUDICED (not racist - the distinction is important) against white people in the same breath as you're voicing your islamophobia. How can you not see the hypocrisy in that?

Xenophobia and racial/ethnic/religious prejudice are feedback loops. They amplifies themselves on both sides. For some reason most people lack any sort of self-awareness or ability to question themselves (like OP is doing right now) to be aware of that.
>>
>>18376168
Excellent post friend
>>
>>18377050
>islamophobia
Fearing islam is completely rational. That backwards desert religion causes only suffering
>>
>>18376168
t. Fritz
>>
>>18376080
stop browsing /pol/ you dumb fuck
>>
>nonwhites weren't tribalist as hell before pol
Fifty cents have been deposited in your account.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.